For Sale Moving Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
KolbyCrest
Moving Sale!

Trying to lighten the load for my move next month, and I have way too may males!

Prices do not include shipping.

PM me any questions.

Brine 13.2g male
From LACHerps out of Splat and Canova.
He varies from pink to red in color. Bicolor with bright white portholes, fringing, and knee caps. Great structure makes for wonderful breeding quality, I already have a couple similar males.
$125

Peepers 9.1g male
From RedSkyGeckos
Up and coming harlequin with lots of small dal spots. I have seen him fire dark chocolaty once, but he doesn't like to fire up often. That little toothbrush mustache makes me want to keep him for a good giggle now and then, but I need to make room.
$70

Twix 7.3g visible pores
From Royal Reptilia
Harlequin with extreme possibility. Fires very dark with orange and cream patterns, also bright white portholes.
$85

Sloan 8.2g visible pores.
From Royal Reptilia
No spots! Pink-red harlequin, he doesn't like to fire up often.
I'm still unsure about selling this guy, but I need to pass along some males. I may be interested in trades for unsexed or probable female cresteds. Light base, lots of pattern. Portholes are a plus. Either no spots, or lots of spots. I may be picky, sorry in advance.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!