Harry Potter Book 7 * no spoilers please * - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Harry Potter Book 7 * no spoilers please *

Those pictures ( though really crappy as i was having problems with my camera that night) are from the midnight release of book 7. The FINAL harry potter.

Im a bit sad that its over, though, fairly content with the ending. The BOOK iitself was AMAZING and by FAR the best yet. ( though three is still my favorite out of them all, and book 4)

Who else here reads it? what did you think?

just dont give away any spoilers, cause that wouldnt be fair to those who havent finished it yet.

JK, you really have outdone yourself with this book! thats for sure!

NOW what am i going to read!? * waits for the final Eragon* hehehe

Old 07-23-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
IloveSnakes1234
I haven't read it all... I'm not spending $35... I just read the end online and saw who died... Kind of bummed...that one of the Weasleys died...
That's not a complete spoiler though since they don't know which one...

Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
NERD ALERT!! .. Just kidding.

I plan on starting to read the books soon. gonna borrow them. lol.

I love the movies..

I too.. am a nerd.. :P

Old 07-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
I haven't read it all... I'm not spending $35... I just read the end online and saw who died... Kind of bummed...that one of the Weasleys died...

Please dont post spoilers?

Old 07-23-2007, 02:33 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
NERD ALERT!! .. Just kidding.

I plan on starting to read the books soon. gonna borrow them. lol.

I love the movies..

I too.. am a nerd.. :P

LOL its GOOD to be a nerd! i dont care... i read all the time, usually ill finish books the day i start them if i really like them. others, itll take a few days.

Nothing wrong with being a nerd though. I just feel bad for some of those who DONT read it, as they DONT know what theyre missing! I know people that really hate books and ended up reading the harry potter series, only to find, they wanted more and more and more!

Suggestions i gave them were:
The Golden Compass series ( going to be in the MOVIES soon!!!)
Eragon Trilogy
Bartimaeus Trilogy
Abhorsen Trilogy ( Sabriel,Lirael,abhorse,over the wall)
Temeraire Series ( His majesty's dragon, Black Powder War, Unknown so far)
The Naming ( dont know the series title)
uhhh SO many more.... and im still waiting for so many books to come out too.... bah!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234

What about.. **NO SPOILERS PLEASE** did you not understand..??

not to sound rude.. but still.

we all know people die at the end.. leave it at that.

anyone following the books know that people have to die. but the fun part is finding out WHO.

so please respect that.

Not just these books.. anything in general. Thats like ruining the 6th sence.. lol just gonna tick people off!!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
LOL its GOOD to be a nerd! i dont care... i read all the time, usually ill finish books the day i start them if i really like them. others, itll take a few days.

Nothing wrong with being a nerd though. I just feel bad for some of those who DONT read it, as they DONT know what theyre missing! I know people that really hate books and ended up reading the harry potter series, only to find, they wanted more and more and more!

Suggestions i gave them were:
The Golden Compass series ( going to be in the MOVIES soon!!!)
Eragon Trilogy
Bartimaeus Trilogy
Abhorsen Trilogy ( Sabriel,Lirael,abhorse,over the wall)
Temeraire Series ( His majesty's dragon, Black Powder War, Unknown so far)
The Naming ( dont know the series title)
uhhh SO many more.... and im still waiting for so many books to come out too.... bah!

I admit I don't read much. It is hard for me. My eyes always go faster then my brain.. so I have a hard time really getting into it.

I am a Poe fan myself..

But having seen the movies now. I really do want to read the books. I have a friend that read them all. so she has filled me in on what the movies leave out.

Like.. it makes sense, but the movies never explained (not that I remember) Why Serius was referred to as Padfoot, Lupin Moody. etc.. so I asked her. HA HA HA

A co worker of my Husbands got the new book at the midnight selling, and finished it before he went into work at 6 am.

HA HA HA

Old 07-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
A co worker of my Husbands got the new book at the midnight selling, and finished it before he went into work at 6 am.

HA HA HA

Yeah, i almost did the same, i read until 4:30 am and had to be at work for 6. So i got maybe an hour of sleep, if that? And i had to work 15 hours that day.... NOT fun. But my work was cool they let us girls read the entire day! <3

I finished it the day after i started it, but probably only in 12-15 hours...

Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
IloveSnakes1234
I said it's not a complete spoiler... it kind of is but that's my opinion and no one (who hasn't read it) doesn't know which one.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Yeah, i almost did the same, i read until 4:30 am and had to be at work for 6. So i got maybe an hour of sleep, if that? And i had to work 15 hours that day.... NOT fun. But my work was cool they let us girls read the entire day! <3

I finished it the day after i started it, but probably only in 12-15 hours...
HA HA, I need a job like THAT!! ha ha ha ha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!