Info on Herman Soler, Herman's Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2003, 04:49 PM   #1
Jillian Tillman
Info on Herman Soler, Herman's Herps

I'm considering buying a 50% het for albino female Boa C. Imperator from him....I see he's been to some herp shows, etc, and I'm looking for any additional information anyone might have, or any experiences/dealings with him in the past.
Thanks guys!
-Jill

Old 11-18-2003, 11:27 PM   #2
max9961
Thumbs up good buying experience

Jill,
Hello. I purchased a 2003 male albino ball python along with some 2002 100% het albino female ball pythons from Hermin Soler earlier this year and I recently purchased a 50% het albino boa female. They are all great eaters, growing fast, and I have not had any problems with any of them. I also live in Miami and have seen his facility. All his animals are well fed and all are healthy. I would definitely not hesitate to buy from him again. He is a great guy to do business with and shared a lot of breeding information with me.

Joel Mesa

Old 11-19-2003, 02:23 PM   #3
Lukkie Seven
Thanks so much, what I wanted to hear
Have you started breeding any of yours yet? Are you pretty confident that they are carrying the morphs/traits you paid for?
-Jill

Old 11-20-2003, 10:06 PM   #4
constrictorgeek
Thumbs up hermin soler

Hi Jill, hows it going? Ive known hermin a long time, he is a trustworthy person, and takes great care of his animals, i can guarantee any animal he sells is in perfect condition. hermin and i have done breeding projects in the past, and ive been to his place many times, and i know he puts alot time and effort into his collection. Well, i hope this makes the decision of buying a snake a little easier. Take care. Bill

Old 11-21-2003, 01:45 PM   #5
max9961
yeah im confident

hi, yes i have started my own breeding project and im confident that the animals are good and hace their genes. i will breed pastels this year though cause im albinos are not quite ready yet.

Joel Mesa

Old 11-22-2003, 08:37 PM   #6
Jillian Tillman
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Due to all the great responses, I decided to go ahead and buy the snake from Hermin. I've sent a deposit, and we're waiting till after the thanksgiving holidays to ship the snake (dont want her getting lost in the mail!!) I can't wait to get her! I'll let you know how it turns out!
-Jill

Old 11-22-2003, 10:08 PM   #7
joels417
I also just purchased a 420g Male Pastel from Hermin, we are more than likely waiting until after Thanksgiving to ship also, unless weather changes for Tuesday delivery.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out. So far he's a great guy, talked to him on the phone a few times, very reasonable, and keeps in touch.

Thanks Hermin, Cant wait to get him.

Joel Smith

Old 12-02-2003, 05:12 PM   #8
Jillian Tillman
Well, I got the little girl in the mail today! It was great doing things with Hermin- he stays on top of stuff and is great about giving updates....and putting up with all my silly questions! She arrived safe and sound, well packed, and settled right into her new home. As it happens, she decided it a prime time to go into shed the day before her shipping, so we'll see how she looks when she's done, but so far so good! As by others, Hermin now comes highly recommended by myself as well!
-Jill

Old 09-08-2004, 11:12 PM   #9
MGReptiles
Any more recent transactions with Hermans Herps? Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 09-09-2004, 12:59 PM   #10
Jillian Tillman
I haven't done any since, but I still highly recommend him. I would encourage you to drop him a line, email, phone, whatever, he's great about getting back to people and will answer any questions you have. The colombian red tail I got from him is going strong, I've had her for almost a year now, and she just passed her year birthday. She's gotten so big! She always eats, sheds perfect, handles great....I couldn't have asked for a better first boa
Do you have his email address btw? The compter I dealt with him on before crashed a while back, so I lost the info. I wanted to give him an update
Good luck, let us know how things go if you decide to go with Hermin!
-Jill

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!