Sunset Turtle Ranch(inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
Reptilefreak16
Sunset Turtle Ranch(inquiry)

Is the Joe Regan who runs sunset dragon the same that runs sunset turtle farm. I ve seen some good things about his dragons, how about his turtles. Anyone purchased his turtle.???Thanks

RJ Kenney

Old 12-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #2
herpcondo
Hey,,it is me,,,

Hey,,
I am the same Joe Regan ,,, Thanks for asking,, and i do have
www.Sunsetdragonranch.com and
www.Sunsetturtleranch.com
with all the happy customers i have had in the past,, i am sure you will get some responses,,,
i pride myself on hand picked farm raised ( here is Mississippi) top quality turtles,,

Old 12-11-2004, 08:10 PM   #3
noturus2
sunset turtle ranch

I saw Joe had alligator snapping turtles for sale last week. I emailed him about cost/shipping he answered back in minutes. I paid that night with Paypal and 3 days later a fine healthy alligator snapper was at my door.
You couldn't do better buying from Joe. Very satisfied in Key West, Florida
Andy Borgia

Old 12-11-2004, 09:46 PM   #4
txpelican08
Joe's turtles are A++ quality!!

Hey,

I ordered a group of baby turtles from Joe and i was really pleased with what i got. I would recommed this guy for anyone that wants a healthy reptile.

chris

Old 12-11-2004, 10:42 PM   #5
zebrawing
Joe is awesome!

You can't go wrong with Joe. He is the greatest. I have purchased numerous turtles from Joe and they have all been perfect. Perfect communication. Perfect packing. Perfect shipping. Perfect turtles. All of the turtles have looked amazing and have all been in perfect health. It would be ridiculous to buy turtles anywhere else. I know I never will. Sunset Turtle Ranch is the only place I will ever buy turtles from. I know I will never have anything to worry about.

Old 12-12-2004, 12:29 AM   #6
youfailme
Thumbs up SunsetTurtleRanch

I purchased a assorted lot of turtle hatchlings from Joe at SunsetTurtleRanch.. extremely satisfied ,great communication,quick and easy transaction.Ive purchase many hatchlings from many other dealers and I must say Joe's are the most active healthy turtles ive ever purchased .I would highly recommend doing business with Joe you will be very happy and satisfied..Thanks Van

Old 12-12-2004, 12:35 AM   #7
Reptilefreak16
Sunset turtle ranch

Well Joe i guess there is no second guessing your credability. LOL.. I like what i hear and i will definatley be in touch with you shortly. Thanks Everyone

RJ Kenney

Old 12-12-2004, 12:50 AM   #8
matt43
Joe is a-ok

I purchased a ultra pastel RES and a river cooter from Joe this month. Both were in GORGEOUS condition when they arrived and are still doing fantastically. Joe was very patient and timely in answering my many questions. Also, his shipping procedures were excellent! I definitely plan to do more biz with him in the future.

--M
Syracuse, NY

Old 12-12-2004, 02:17 PM   #9
elago
Joe

Joe's a great guy, we checked out his turtle stock (and aquired a couple softshells from him, also) at the last reptile show, you can't go wrong. -Eric Lago

Old 12-13-2004, 12:10 AM   #10
tungtung34
Sunset Ranch

Hi, I got three hatchlings from Joe and they arrived safely and healthy. He's always available for questions and he's very patient and knowledgable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!