Rob Penny or Ted Williams? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:45 PM   #1
jasballs
Rob Penny or Ted Williams?

Anyone have info on these guys? I've heard there names alot lately, And figured I might try and buy some stuff from them..

Thanks,
Jas

Old 11-02-2005, 09:10 PM   #3
jasballs
Thanks Glenn, Anyone have any Recent info on them?

Thanks,
Jas

Old 11-02-2005, 09:45 PM   #4
gmherps
I've spoken to Ted before last BP breeding season. Great guy!!

Old 11-02-2005, 11:29 PM   #5
Snake Evolutions
Ted Williams good guy

I worked a nice trade this year with Ted. I was very pleased with the animals.

Ted took very good care of me and I feel like he takes care of all his customers just as well.

Thanks
Tony Hurt
Snake Evolutions

Old 11-03-2005, 06:50 AM   #6
Reptile Basics
Ted is A-OK

Ted is a "good guy" with some very nice animals. You shouldn't have any problem. Ted and Rob split ways awhile back and are totally unassociated right now, so watch you don't get them or their reps confused with one another.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:19 PM   #7
gapnda7
I'm in an ongoing trade deal with Rob Penny....

I have been working on a trade deal with Rob for months now! Rob, another friend Dave and I went in on a mojave male together. I considered Rob a friend as we had talked for many months before we all decided to go into the mojave as partners.

In a seperate deal I sent Rob 1.2 sunglow boas last year in order to get a butter male this year. This deal has been going on for months now and I honestly do not see an end in sight in fact I feel I may never get compensated for my part of the trade.

I have been promised a phone call with details for days and days and still nothing.

My hope is to find out the Rob was truly an honest business man and a friend but as of late I am not seeing the actions friends should show one another.

At what point do you decide enough is enough and follow legal actions to make things right???

---Glenn
GNP Reptiles

Old 11-04-2005, 05:42 PM   #8
daniel1983
Here is a nice article on Rob Penny:
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/sto...-9280689c.html

Old 11-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #9
jasballs
HAHA! Thanks Guys, I got all the info I needed..

Old 11-04-2005, 11:13 PM   #10
Dembinski Reptiles
All I can say is if someone can screw friends over, then I wouldnt do business with that person. If they even can't do their friends right, then what do you think they will do to a customer they don't know. I can't say I have ever dealt with Rob, but I know Glen and this sucks. I also have done deals with Chris and he was also a pleasure to deal with. I hope both of these guys get what's rightfully their's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!