MNR Reptiles... anybody home? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:57 PM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
MNR Reptiles... anybody home?

This is not a good guy/ bad guy thread at all. I have heard and read nothing but good experiences about the company. Normally I am more patient I suppose in waiting for an email response, but I don't want this animal to get away.... I wrote MNR from an advertisement on a competing sites classifieds about a particular turtle and havent heard a response for a couple days with a couple sent messages. Like I said normally i'm pretty patient for someone to get back with me, but I have seen the same ad reposted a couple times now with no response. Does anyone have some other contact info for Mike of MNR as maybe the particular sites internal email is down and he isn't recieving my inquiries. If anyone has a phone number or direct email I would appreciate it. Mike Beberman

Or if your reading this Mike, please email me at mothergecko@aol.com I WANT THAT PASTEL! Thanks

Old 08-23-2004, 08:16 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Mike.... The last phone number I have for Mike Berrerra is....

786-853-7065

I'm not sure if it's still current, but you can try.... good luck....

and YES.... Mike is a GREAT GUY!!....

Neil

Old 08-23-2004, 08:20 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Mike,

I know he has been posting for the last couple of days on the RDR forums so I know he is around. Maybe KS is having problems sending e-mails. (would not be the first time). Here is his direct e-mail that I have. albinoturtles@lycos.com Hope it helps.

Old 08-23-2004, 08:24 PM   #4
Neil Gubitz
Mike.... I figured I'd try the # and see if Mike answered.... HE DID.... I read him this thread, and he told me he HAD emailed you back (because he remembered your last name.... I gave him your toll free number, so expect a call from him soon.... enjoy....

Neil

Old 08-23-2004, 10:10 PM   #5
Awesome thanks! I wrote to the email Rob provided, although I didn't get an email from him just yet, and I didn't want to call until the morning. I definitely want to talk to him to pick up an animal or two. Thanks guys I think maybe something mght be wrong with my email...

Old 08-24-2004, 04:24 PM   #6
miamireps
Yes I recieved two emails from you, but I responded to only one.
I have had delays in getting my emails through from the other site.
I have had lots of ads posted and alot of people calling me telling me they have emailed as well of which I never got their emails?>>??
I have heard it happening before but int he 4-6 years Ihave been on the other site I never had this problem.
How do I go about fixing it or whom should I contact to make sure its their server, not mine?
Thanks
MikeB

Old 08-24-2004, 04:27 PM   #7
dwedeking
Set up a Yahoo account to use for that site. The email address is hidden anyhow so the public won't know. When you receive the email at Yahoo you can cut and paste it into your regular email account or forward it to yourself. This would let you know if it's the other sites server or your local ISP.

Another thing we do is provide an email link in the ad so they can contact without using the site's email server.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:18 PM   #8
Thanks Mike....

Thanks all, I got a hold of Mike, or rather he got a hold of me. I made a purchase and I am sure I will be adding a good guy post to this existing thread. Mike B.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!