For Sale M White Lipped Mud & F African Sideneck - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-20-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
CMR7701
M White Lipped Mud & F African Sideneck

Price:
Male White lipped mud turtle: $75 + shipping
Female African Sideneck FREE TO GOOD HOME just have to pay shipping
I won't negotiate on price, as my prices are already low.

Contact me at CMR7701@outlook.com

-I will also accept anyone who would like to purchase both turtles together, they can be shipped together for buy one get one free, the African Sideneck added for free.
-Let me know your weather conditions, as I can also include a cold pack if needed, I will just need to buy some and have them shipped to me before I send out the turtle.

White lipped mud:
This guy is perfect for anyone considering going into a breeding project with this species, he's 5in in shell length and sexually mature. I've seen him attempt to mate my females countless times. This turtle most definitely has a high libido and you won't have to worry about him being a lazy male.

History:
It pains me to let go of these two, however, as my breeding projects are getting larger I am starting to have a lot less time for them. They have been kept in the same enclosure together their entire lives, i've had both of them for a year and a half. Both of them are two years old altogether, I got them both as juveniles. For anyone who's curious, they have been named, and their names are
Mud turtle: Kyo, short for Kyoreous (Curious in Greek)
African sideneck: Rain
for anyone who'd like to keep these names.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2020, 06:55 PM   #2
crassicollis45
African sideneck turtle

Yassou,Christina!I would love to acquire Rain.I have other 5 other West African Helmeted sideneck turtles.Like her.Is she still available?Efcharisto,Billy

Old 07-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #3
CMR7701
Yes, she's still avaliable! Email me at cmr7701@outlook.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african sideneck, for sale, turtle, white lipped mud