Gmail problem? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-15-2020, 05:06 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Gmail problem?

Is anyone else having problems with Gmail? I have been getting a lot of bounced emails claiming that the targeted gmail accounts do not exist. So I tried sending emails to my own gmail account via several other email accounts I have and every one of them bounced back stating that my gmail account did not exist. Which certainly wasn't true as of last night.

So is anyone else having problems?

Speaking of which, any new registrations here will likely be having their registration verification emails blocked because of this issue. And I'm not sure whether any emails initiated by members to other members using gmail will be received by the intended recipients neither. I'm not sure whether this is some local problem or more widespread. When I sent an email to my programmer's gmail account via my Comcast account, it failed too, so it feels like this is more widespread than the little environment around my own server and data center as well as my local Comcast service.

Anyway, just a fyi to those who may be scratching their head over lost emails.

BTW, there was a short period yesterday when this same thing happened, and I just thought it was some sort of temporary fluke. Perhaps gmail is under attack?

Seems there are some severe hacking issues going on lately.

Old 12-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #2
bcr229
Google was down for a few hours yesterday morning. Perhaps they are still having issues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!