Reptile Locators, A+! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2004, 03:46 AM   #1
ChaosCat
Thumbs up Reptile Locators, A+!

Randy contacted me about my wanted ad, and sent me the most gorgeous snake I have ever seen! She was very well packaged, arrived here safe and sound-and very squirmy! The whole transaction went over smoothly and without a hitch. Randy kept in constant contact with me the whole time.

Old 05-14-2004, 08:35 AM   #2
bud mierkey
Thumbs down you have to be joking

You are lucky!
He told you to post here didn't he he does that a lot
I would wait to see if your unnamed snake dies before you go posting how great this guy is.

Randy is known for selling dying and contagious snakes.
his main dealer here in florida has quit his job and fled the state.
due to randys dead and dying snakes.

He has a bad reputation and nothing will change the facts.

Ask him why he ripped off Shannon Joe Brockman from Sabinal, Texas He purchased several pairs of Honduran Milksnakes ( over $1200.00
worth) They were all in bad shape, had a virus , and died. He has never
heard from Randy Ellis even though he has tried on many occasions to reach
him for some form of re-compensation.

It goes on and on too much to list .

Reptile locators

my opinon is randy is a snake serial killer.

good day

Old 05-14-2004, 11:48 AM   #3
ChaosCat
Do you have any proof of any of that? All I've heard are good things about Reptile Locators.

I'd personally like to see necropsy reports before ever believing you. Or were you like most people and never had a necropsy done before freezing the body or bodies?

Judging from your many warnings, you might not be a good person to deal with yourself. Misery does love company, you know.

Old 05-14-2004, 03:19 PM   #4
SPZOOLOGICAL
Hey BUD!

Bud,

I don't know you personally, and you and I have never talked before. I know who you are and I really don't have any "beef" w/ you other than you are senselessly slandering an associate of mine who I like. You need to shut your mouth. Randy, Bob, You, probably others, and definitely myself know that what you are saying is mean and untrue.

I just got off the phone with Bob to verify your story, and he claims that he currently enjoys a good relationship w/ Randy and that your post above is full of lies. When you say stuff like that....you are hurting his business. Some dealers and cheaters deserve it, while others like Randy don't. The guy has kids he's trying to feed and your comments directly affect his ability to generate revenue. He's straight, so lay off him. I think you owe him (Randy) a public apology.

Its my personal opinion that while this forum board is a useful reference to investigate others past business practices, it negatively affects many in ways that are unnecessary and shouldn't be tolerated. 3rd party posts reflecting heresay of unsubstantiated claims (like the one above) should be deleted.

My thoughts,

Sean Palmer

PS One of the greatest things about this hobby is buddying up w/ like minded individuals. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Old 05-15-2004, 06:04 PM   #5
Reptile Locators
Thumbs up Clara Turn-bull Murphy & Sean Palmer

Thank You Both!

( Clara ) Our experince in dealing with you have been wonderful.
and it has and alway's will be a pleasure to do business with you.
If you have any conserns reguarding your animal please feel free at any time to contact us.

Our Goal Is Customer service and satisfaction.

( Sean ) Thank You for your concerns in this thread. yes I and Bob are very much friends even though we have only met once in person. I have don a bit of business with bob over a couple of years maybe longer, Bob has alway's acted in a professional mamor in business as I with him. and he and I both kept our buisness transactions separate from our friendship.

Old 05-15-2004, 07:40 PM   #6
gmherps
Everytime Bud opens his mouth it gets funnier, and funnier!!!!
Bud you're just...........................well, funny.
In the past posts about Randy you've bashed, and bashed, BUT you always look like an as$ in the end, even by the people you claim are supporting you.

JUST GO AWAY YOU PARASITE YOU!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!