Bad Guy Barry @ Blood Bank - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
LauraB
What I see here is not a bad guy seller or poor customer service. I see a bad customer.
Quote:
Well the issue is not what I said its why I said it.
Unacceptable, unprofessional and downright rude and nasty emails aside, where are the photos, Paul? Show us the crappy packing, the half-dead and tiny dragons. If the issue is why you said it, then show us why you said what you said ... as if it could somehow be justified.
If your only "proof" are those emails, then you have only succeeded in proving that you are an undesireable, unreasonable and nasty little buyer.

They were a day late, true. However, you were offered a refund and given the opportunity to return the dragons you were so unhappy with.

Hopefully, no one will disrespect your wife, girlfriend, daughter, mother the same way. If they do, I expect you will think it's justified and therefore okay.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #22
DarkSide Dragons
I've spoken to Barry on the phone a few times and have also exchanged emails. I've had nothing but a pleasant experience and look forward to actually obtaining a Bloodbank Dragon sometime in the future. This will in no shape or form discourage me.

This customer should be ashamed of himself and his disgusting mouth.

Elizabeth Semple

Old 05-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #23
Beardie
Paul I'm sorry you "feel" you had a bad experience. If the dragons got loose in the box they did. It happenens sometimes. You do have a right to be unhappy about it and contat them with a complaint.
However when you did send them an email it came with a major attitude even so they agreed to have you ship them back and refund your money OR give you a refund of the one you thought was going to die (sounds like it didn't). The proper response.

You didn't seem to want what you were entitled to but demanded more.

What it sounds more like to me is you were angry because the price dropped.
Thats bussiness. Prices can change daily. Being angry and rude gets you no where. Stocks go up and down everyday. Quite often the best colored dragons are sold off FIRST THEN the next step down ones may be discounted (or not) and offered for sale.
Demanding or acting like someone lied to you because they didn't except your lower offer on the dragons you wanted and later changing their prices on their remaing dragons is wrong.

Why didn't you contact them and buy the lower priced ones when they were listed instead of only demanding that they give you money back on the ones you did agree to and already recieve? You said you wanted all of them.

You were offered TWO different ways to get a refund (you didn't except either option)but YOU choose to bager or try to bully them into refunding part of the agreed on price you paid and the cost of one dragon. NOT GOOD nor exceptable. I can see why they were fed up with you.
You were never "ripped off" or lied too. YOU CHOSE not to except the refund.
Instead you stooped to name calling because you were'nt getting your way.
The only "damage" that I can see based on the emails you submitted and through you posts here is the one that has a tail kink. Thats it.

I have delt with Barry and his wife (she even called me)and they were more then kind and helpful. I was trying to buy some female translucents when they had them on special but they had run out. I had to wait and wait but they did come thru for me. They even gave me a great price on a het Hypo trans AND included a free hypo pastel female that was a surprise.
The transulents were the four week old ones hatched sometime in early Feb. They are still doing great. One is even turning into a super Trans. You can even see through the top of her head around the eyes and lots of color.

I would absolutely recommend them AND buy from them again with out hesitation.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #24
culin92
well all i have to say is that i just got 3 bearded dragons from barry@bloodbankdragons, and i have to say that im happy that i got the dragons from them, i think that barry and his wife are a very nice people,and i must def buy more dragons from them.....shit happens but if you talk to barry or steven they def will take care of your problem but thers no need to be a asshole.....bloodbankdragons you most def got my Business......

Old 05-10-2009, 05:08 AM   #25
DAND
The OP obviously has a very clear (up close and personal) view of his own colon.

Does one really think replying in such a manner would get you anywhere? I'm guessing tact is the only 4 letter word the OP doesn't have in his vocabulary.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #26
Masonexotics
IF I have some ball python morphs for sale at price A, then several days/weeks/months/minutes later I drop the price does that entile anyone who purchased at 'price A' to a partial refund?

Really?

I had no idea that was how business works!

the people who got in early (like you) and paid top dollar (like you) will have had the choice from a greater number of animals, the better looking animals would still be there, as would the strongest feeders and the heaviest (etc etc).

It's a buyers market, you obviously thought the price was ok when you placed your order. You could have waited or gone elsewhere, just like you could have remainied professional and not abusive in your communications.

that bieng said being spoken to rudely should not remove the sellers obligations.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #27
MikeCurtin
Just to clarify, Paul: You posted those e-mails to show that Barry is a bad guy???

Wow!

Old 05-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #28
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Just to clarify, Paul: You posted those e-mails to show that Barry is a bad guy???

Wow!
Leave the dyslexic alone, it's not nice to make fun of the handicap.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #29
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Leave the dyslexic alone, it's not nice to make fun of the handicap.

Randal Berry

Old 05-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #30
Leibowem
I agree... sounds like a case of a nasty buyer. I can't say that I would be as generous with someone who spoke to me like that.

On another note, I just received some beardies from bloodbank today.. and they are stunning! Not only are they more than I was hoping for, there are literally MORE than I was hoping for! They sent me an extra one!

They have been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to doing business with them again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!