Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:34 AM   #11
Lucille
Here is an interesting site with some valuable links. I can do further research once the OP's screen shots are up with more specific facts:

https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/...arity-auctions

This site of course depends on whether the recipient of the raffle funds was indeed a non-profit, there is no proof so far.

Old 12-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #12
Sugarhedgie
July 31 -Oct 13 private conversations

​​July 31
​​
​​
7/31, 3:38pm

Michelle Cutler
how much are the purple albonos and do you have a full grown pic?

​​
​​

Ty Park

react-empty: 11 

​​
​​

Ty Park
Yearling.

Normal albino which I owe u is $2500. Purple are $5000

​​
​​
7/31, 3:39pm

Michelle Cutler
interesting looks nothing like the blue albinos

did you have any blue albinos yet?

​​
​​

Ty Park

​​
​​

Ty Park
Normal blue albino

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
wow

​​
​​

Ty Park
Not yet. Soon I'm sure.

​​
​​
7/31, 3:40pm

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​August 16
​​
​​
8/16, 4:21pm

Michelle Cutler
any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be july 

​​
​​
8/16, 4:56pm

Ty Park
I'll ship at the end of this month.

​​
​​
8/16, 4:58pm

Michelle Cutler
I didn't know they hatched Do you have pix

​​
​​
8/16, 5:01pm

Ty Park
I don't. I only hatched purple ones and I sell those for $5000. I'm pick them up from an another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. I'll pick them up this weekend. .

​​
​​
8/16, 5:08pm

Michelle Cutler
I thought it was one that you were to produce? And if you didn't produce them you said. You would pay the winners the
​​$3000
Ive heard so many good things about you and I don't know how o gel about you getting it from another breeder 😞
​​
​​Did you not produce any like you thought you were going to??
​​Instead of you buying one from another breeder could you just pay me instead?

​​
​​
8/16, 5:24pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 5:25pm

Ty Park
You are going to get a albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:26pm

Michelle Cutler
who is the breeder? id rather take the money and wait till you produce one maybe next year, and maybe get one then.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:27pm

Ty Park
You are not getting money. I will get an albino tegu like I promised. It's the same quality.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:28pm

Michelle Cutler
then why did you say it in the post when you were selling the tickets??

​​
​​
8/16, 5:28pm

Ty Park
If I don't have an albino to give you I'll give you the money. I have albino so that's what you will get not cash.

I should have said if I didn't have any albinos to give you I'll give $3000

I'll get you an albino tegu as I promised.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:34pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 5:35pm

Michelle Cutler
that was not the deal

​​
​​
8/16, 5:35pm

Ty Park
Ok I'll send u one I produced ok

I was going to keep them all but I'll send one I produced.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:39pm

Michelle Cutler
you already said you did not produce any and that you only produced purples....... so how would i know now you aren't just going to get one from the other breeder??? and pass it off as one of yours? you said the other breeders are the same quality as yours would have been. so why would you have said you didn't produce any. then say you were going to get one for me from another breeder. instead of just telling the truth and honoring your promise. this is shady and if i had known this was going to be shady and scammy i prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue

​​
​​
8/16, 5:44pm

Ty Park
Ok if ur going to complain please do so. You will get a albino tegu like I promised.

I'll post out conversation on line

FB

​​
​​
8/16, 5:57pm

Michelle Cutler
when did you post pics of the clutches of the albinos that you now say you produced. are they on your timeline?

​​
​​
8/16, 5:58pm

Ty Park
Look I did produce albino tegus. So I don't owe you $3000. I never said I'll send u one that I produced.

​​
​​
8/16, 5:59pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 6:00pm

Ty Park
Yes it says if I don't produce any albino but I did.

U are splitting hair Bacchae u want money instead.

Because

​​
​​
8/16, 6:01pm

Michelle Cutler
4:21PM
​​any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be july 😞
I'll ship at the end of this month.
​​I didn't know they hatched Do you have pix
I don't. I only hatched purple ones and I sell those for $5000. I'm pick them up from an another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. I'll pick them up this weekend. .

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
you said that? so I'm confused

​​
​​

Ty Park
You are welcome to post anything u want on FB and let other people decide.

Purple tegu is albino tegu

​​
​​
8/16, 6:02pm

Michelle Cutler
ok so give me a purple

yu said you only produced the purple albinos not the blue albinos

​​
​​
8/16, 6:04pm

Ty Park
You will get a albino like to one on the photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:05pm

Michelle Cutler
where are the clutch pic of the albino blues that you hatched on your wall?

​​
​​

Ty Park
Yes

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
what date? I'm scrolling and didn't find any

​​
​​
8/16, 6:06pm

Ty Park
Today

Look I'm done with you. Send me ur address and I'll send you a baby albino tegu that will turn out like the one in the photo next week. I'll ship Monday for Tuesday arrival.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:20pm

Michelle Cutler
Can you tell me when you posted the albino blues that you produced. I can't find them on your page

​​
​​
8/16, 6:23pm

Ty Park
It's called purple tegu. Purple tegu is albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:25pm

Michelle Cutler
so i won an albino/blue produced by you. can you tell me when you posted the clutch that hatched the albino/blue's?

can you take a pic for me

​​
​​
8/16, 6:28pm

Ty Park
Where doe it say u will get one I produced? You will get a baby albino tegu that will grow up to look just like the one in the photo I posted.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:29pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
8/16, 6:29pm

Ty Park
We are done. Send me shipping info and I'll ship one Monday

​​
​​
8/16, 6:30pm

Michelle Cutler

​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​

​​
​​
8/16, 6:32pm

Michelle Cutler
"Where doe it say u will get one I produced? You will get a baby albino tegu that will grow up to look just like the one in the photo I posted." you just said this so are you saying now again that you did not produce any albino/blue tegus?

all I'm asking for is a pic of the ones you hatched, surely you would have posted it on your wall

can you tag me in the post with the baby albino blues you hatched?

​​
​​
8/16, 6:38pm

Ty Park
Again u are getting nothing from me going forward except one baby albino tegu that will grow up to look like the on in the raffle photo. This is my last communication. If u want the tegu, send me the shipping info if not, I'll run another give away for charity. U are a thankless person. I gain nothing from this and donating two albino for a good cause

​​
​​
8/16, 6:43pm

Michelle Cutler
all I'm asking is for you to show me the post on your wall with the baby albino blues that you hatched. i haven't seen any pics the raffle was for an albino/blue tegu (not just an albino and albino blue) and if you didn't produce any you would pay the winners 3,000 out of your own pocket . it did concern me when you said at 4pm that you didn't produce any only the purples, and said you would go somewhere and get one for me from another breeder this weekend. but then you said you did produce some. why cant you tag me on the post where/when they hatched? i just want tp see a pic of what i won

​​
​​
8/16, 6:46pm

Michelle Cutler
i asked for the breeders name that you said you were getting them from because i like to know where my animals come from ....... i am not thankless, you are being very evasive. i won what was in the raffle description. thats an albino blue ego or 3,000 is what it said.

​​
​​

Ty Park
U have till midnight Sunday to send me ur address for shipping. If not I'll run a charity auction for this baby albino tegu and you can sue me in court.

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
albino? is it an albino/blue?

​​
​​
8/16, 6:47pm

Ty Park
Albino blue tegu just like the raffle photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:48pm

Michelle Cutler
so the answer is yes it will be an albino/blue tegu?

can i please see a pic?

and i will have to be home for shipping so i am going to have to look at my scedual and make sure i will be home on the shipping day.

how many were in the clutch?

​​September 29
​​
​​
9/29, 11:45am

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​
​​
9/29, 1:50pm

Ty Park
?

​​
​​
9/29, 1:58pm

Michelle Cutler
Didn't mean to send that to you

​​October 6
​​
​​
10/6, 11:26pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday 10/08/16 to send me your shipping information so I can ship you this albino tegu Monday. If I do not receive your shipping information by then, I'll auction this tegu for another conservation project. It's your choice.

​​
​​
10/6, 11:56pm

Michelle Cutler
Dear Mr. Taesoon (ty) park ,
​​I'm sorry but it was supposed to be produced by you and delivered in July. You reed either not forthcoming or you were dishonest with changing your stories many times, I was asking you for pics and the breeders name and you ignored me. Then You told me to sue you.
​​So I went and filed the papers. 
Court date is 11/8/16
​​I was surprised when I got a letter in the mail from judge Judy.
​​I'm assuming that you didn't want to go on the judge Judy show when they contacted you ?

​​October 7
​​
​​
10/7, 12:10pm

Ty Park
You have till midnight Saturday. I will run the auction on Sunday.

​​October 13
​​
​​
10/13, 2:13pm

Michelle Cutler
TY
​​I'm just private messaging you to clarify a few things 
On Aug 16 2016 when I had asked you in pm if you would give Me one of the purple albinos that you produced because you didn't produce any t- albino blue tegus and you said NO !!
But On your post you made the other day about this, you said to a few people that you had offered me a t+ purple albino that you produced BUT that is not true because you never offered me a t+ purple albino,you had said NO when I asked you !!
​​SO I made a separate comment in the thread and tagged you.
​​I asked you for clarification i asked you if you were offering me a t+ purple albino tegu that you produced but you DIDN'T reply to my comment for that clarification. 
I really didn't and don't appreciate you calling me names like "greedy and uneducated" especially like you did in public. IMO it's very unprofessional.
​​name calling and bashing is unnessasary and uncalled for. I didn't call you any names and I expected the same respect from you. 
You said I called you a scammer but I didn't do that!!
​​
​​I said "if I had known this was going to be shady and scammy i probably wouldn't have bought tickets for the albino blue" (Referring to the raffle, and it was in a private message)
​​I said that because you told me you didn't produce any albino blue tegus only purples, you said you were going to get one from another breeder, and you said you would not give be any money. 
That is not saying Ty park is a scammer!! 
 Look we have a court date coming up and I am willing to try to work something out but
​​Please understand I don't want an animal from a "friend" or "another breeder"
the raffle I entered (and bought 4 raffle tickets for at $100 each) was for
​​1. an albino blue,
​​2. to be shipped in July
​​3. to be produced by you
​​4. or $3,000.00
​​BUT
​​1. You did NOT Have any albino blue tegus that you produced
​​2. It was NOT shipped in July
​​3, you did NOT produce any albino blues
​​And
​​4. You refused to give me the money 
I have had several people from your page send me private messages supporting me but they all think we should try to work something out. This is why I am messaging you in a last attempt to try to settle this before court.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:29pm

Ty Park
It's too late for that. I've already hired a lawyer. If you asked nicely that you needed money instead of telling me I'm trying to scam you, I would have considered it. After that, I am not willing to give you any more information for you to twist my words. I did not mention your name on that post. You chose to ID yourself. I have plenty of support. Good luck in court.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:53pm

Michelle Cutler
No problem 
You say "if I asked you nicely that I needed the money instead of telling you I'm trying to scam you , you would have concidered it"
I did ask you for the money
​​ After you told me "you did NOT produce any and said you only hatched purple ones and you sell them for $5,000" and TOLD me "you will pick them up from another breeder and paying for them"
​​I pm'd you back and said "instead of you buying one from another breeder could you just pay me instead"
I asked you for the money and you said no 
You said "you are not getting any money, I (you) will get an albino tegu like i (you promised . It's the same quality"
Then going back and forth and you tried to change the story up 
That was when I said if I had known that this (referring to the raffle) was going to be shady and scammy I prob wouldn't have bought the tickets"
but it wasn't that "I needed the money" (that's making false allegations)
​​I asked because that was the deal. 
There were 2 winners and you posted the winners names on March 15th. So your followers knew our names!!
​​People know Grant lives in CA and michelle lives in mass.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:55pm

Michelle Cutler
So I guess I will see you in court

​​
​​
10/13, 2:55pm

Ty Park
I believe it was you who went on FB and called me a lier. Don't act so innocent. You miss interpreting what I said doesn't make me a lier. Purple tegu is albino blue tegu.

U will see my lawyer in court. I have too many important things to do.

​​
​​
10/13, 2:56pm

Michelle Cutler

Thumbs Up Sign

​​
​​
10/13, 3:14pm

Michelle Cutler
I didn't misinterpret anything the raffle contract was clear!
​​You keep saying a purple tegu is a blue tegu. But you didn't offer me the money OR a purple tegu
​​you wanted to go get one for me from a friend.
​​And in your post you said you were unable to get them anyway. But you still didn't offer the money or a purple. 
No need to respond back as we are not getting anywhere, we will have to let the judge decide on the 8th

​​
​​
10/13, 3:15pm

Ty Park
Yup

Old 12-22-2016, 08:33 AM   #13
StarlightMeadowsFarm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Ty akso asked the court for a continuance on our box 8 date atating that if he left the farm some of his animals would die. They have him a continuance. But he wasn't at the farm anyway. He was on several vacations at that time.
If you can prove this than the court needs to know. That being said though, he also has a staff that takes care of everything which I'm also sure the court would like to know due to this claim. Good luck.

Old 12-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #14
Lucille
Michelle, screen shots are better

Old 12-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #15
Lucille
I notified him of this thread, he is a member here, username Typherp. There is an interesting message on his visitor message area.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:44 AM   #16
Sugarhedgie
Continuance

#4 in photo 1 is his reasoning/lie

The next photos are his vacations 11/2- 11/10

Court was supposed to be nov 8.
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #17
Sugarhedgie
Photos

Continued

Old 12-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #18
Sugarhedgie
Photos
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 12:18 PM   #19
Lucille
Michelle,
Please show the terms of the raffle, and the emails, in screen shots.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #20
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
The beneficiary of Ty's raffle is a non-profit. Ty Park is a great guy. I'm sure there's another side to this story.
To highlight what others have said, I believe additional communication between the two of you is extremely important for the community to make a decision on his character. Although, I am certain everyone is extremely grateful for you coming forward with this information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu