Good Guy Good guy Ty Park - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #31
Its_JoeyHello
This story is, ah, rather strange to me BUT if this actually happened it was very generous of him and I am happy for you.

Old 06-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #32
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I'm just sitting here with my beautiful Rhino Iguana I got from Ty Park. I had purchased two beautiful Rhino iguanas one was a blue multi horned rhino iguana the other was just a multi horned iguana. I paid 450 shipped for one and 550 shipped for the other. The one for 550 i bought for my girlfriend and the one for 450 was mine. They were absolutely beautiful when I got them. He took the time to text me to let me know that they might not eat for a week or so and not to worry it's normal but to spend as much time with them as I possibly could. We had them for about 2 months and we were holding them every day. It was Christmas day and we were at my family's all day. We got home about 6pm I went to reach in to get my rhino and it had a seizure and died right there in front of me! I was in total disbelief. I was absolutely devastated. Well the next day i called Ty to let him know what happened and to tell him I wanted another but it would be a few days till I had the money to buy another one. I wanted to make sure if he was about out if he would hold me one. I in no way felt Ty was responsible. It was just an unfortunate thing that happened. His reptiles are absolutely amazing and I did not want one from anyone else. Well I told him what happened and he said he was out of town he would be back in a couple of days and not to worry he had one. Well after a couple of days I text him and he said to email his farm my address what sex rhino I wanted and when i could recieve it. I had told them im home every morning.He then said he would call me back. I figured he would call me back with payment information. Well I waited and he didn't call so I figured I would call him the next day. Well at 10:00 am fed ex delivered me a new Rhino iguana free of charge free shipping and everything! Words could not describe how happy and extremely grateful I was that Ty did this. I called him right away to thank him. I tried to make it abundantly clear how grateful I was but I definitely don't think he knew. He never asked me for a picture or anything he just took my word. Now mind you he does not know me at all and the reason I put what I paid for the iguanas was to let people know it wasn't a cheap reptile. I was honestly shocked at his generosity. I was really gonna have to scrape to get another one. I have sat on this story for some time but I'm sitting here holding Najja my rhino iguana that I absolutely love and I just feel this is a story that needs to be told! I am eternally grateful that Ty Park did what he did for me. I don't know if he reads these threads but I just want to say that Najja and nari are doing absolutely fantastic they are a huge part of our family and thank you so much! I would definitely buy from Ty Park again and would refer anybody that asks me to do the same!
Since some people missed when this happened, I have bolded the relevant parts.

The animals were received two months before the animal passed, so middle/end of October.

The original animal passed away on Christmas, after 6pm. Park was called on the 26th and the replacement animal was received a "few days later" (my guess is first week in January so the 2nd-5th).

Keven, do you have any of your screenshots from these texts? Would help proving some of the people who don't believe you wrong.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #33
Liveforthis
Everytime I log in, this community is trashing Keven....reminds me of Lord of the flies LOL.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #34
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
Everytime I log in, this community is trashing Keven....reminds me of Lord of the flies LOL.
Have you actually read this thread?
His story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:52 PM   #35
Liveforthis
Regardless of the truth, if he is a bad guy or good guy its sad either way to me.

Old 06-08-2018, 06:58 PM   #36
WebSlave
Quote:
Regardless of the truth, if he is a bad guy or good guy its sad either way to me.
The truth should NEVER be less regarded than the alternative. IMHO.

Old 06-08-2018, 07:04 PM   #37
Black Adder
Quote:

What a very odd thing to say!

So you would be quite happy to just let " bad guys" run riot?

Please let us know how that works out for you then .

Old 06-08-2018, 07:08 PM   #38
Liveforthis
If he was a bad guy I don't think he would give out his personal phone number and invite people to hash it out. From what Ive seen he has made some mistakes but has tried to do the right thing. Maybe I'm wrong... Seems like no matter what he says or does he is overly scrutinized and vilified. I will probably be now too for my opinion. I say its sad because even the animal type forums are full of disrespect and hate and its just sad how our society in general has become.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:06 PM   #39
Snake-Queen
Quote:
If he was a bad guy I don't think he would give out his personal phone number and invite people to hash it out. From what Ive seen he has made some mistakes but has tried to do the right thing. Maybe I'm wrong... Seems like no matter what he says or does he is overly scrutinized and vilified. I will probably be now too for my opinion. I say its sad because even the animal type forums are full of disrespect and hate and its just sad how our society in general has become.
I've said I don't think he is a scammer or a bad guy.
In over his head with rescues, maybe. Not doing full research before listing, yes.

Anytime he is questioned, something tragic has happened in his life or he uses something to deflect attention away from the question(s) asked.

Old 06-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #40
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I've said I don't think he is a scammer or a bad guy.
In over his head with rescues, maybe. Not doing full research before listing, yes.

Anytime he is questioned, something tragic has happened in his life or he uses something to deflect attention away from the question(s) asked.
Its just too bad people can't support rather than attack. To me it seems he is trying to do the right thing, again, maybe I'm wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!