Green tree python, cages, incubator and more. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-14-2016, 11:06 AM   #1
jay1979
Green tree python, cages, incubator and more.

2010 Male Green tree python, 5 cages, 1 incubator, 1 freezer for frozen rodents.

I can text more pictures if you would like.

All these belongs to my brother, but since he's in the army they moved him to another place so we are selling everything as a package. All the green tree pythons were sold and only one left.
Everything is being sold for $1000.00. for pick up in the Miami, Florida area.

You will get the following:

1- 2010 Male Green tree python, 100% healthy. My brother bred him once and produce a clutch for all the eggs were slugs. He paid $650.00 for him and the breeder said he has some yellow line on him.

5- cages, 3 are 18" cube, and 2 are 24" cube. All the cages come with heat panels 3 of the heat panels are around 1 year old, and the other 2 are around 2 years old. The 18" cubes are not in the best shape meaning they are a little bend but they get the job done.
I also have on cage 30x24 on the yard in case you want it.

2- Helix control systems Model DBS-1000, they are around 1 year old.

1- Freezer for you to put your frozen rodents, these is 3 years old, and was purchase for $150.00 at home depot.

1- Rept-100 Precision Reptile Incubator Complete with 2 zero substrate egg box (ZS-6) with room for an additional eggbox. 120VAC. This our Very High Precision Incubator designed for Green Tree Pythons (Chondro’s).
These incubator is around 3 years old and my brother paid a little more than $800.00 plus he had to purchase an extra eggbox. He got two clutches out of it.
You can get more info at: http://www.precisionincubators.com/r...ator/rept-100/

Everything is outside so it's a little dirty but everything is in perfect contidions.

Again, everything is being sold as a package only, for $1000.00 and we can't go any lower for everything you're getting.
For pick up only at the Miami, Florida area.
You can reach me at 305 330 2538 Michael. Better if you text me since I'm at work, but I'll get back at you fast.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!