Bad Guy AC Reptiles - Anthony Caponetto VERY HARASSING! etc - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #51
laterob
Again, I look forward to proof that the second animal was paid for. The rest of this is misdirection.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:50 PM   #52
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Again, I look forward to proof that the second animal was paid for. The rest of this is misdirection.
He doesn't have proof because he's lying. lol

Now imagine four hours of that between phone calls to PayPal.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:35 PM   #53
Clawsonreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnamy View Post
Well I will furnish all of my proof below and if any one wants direct screen shots of any of this messages to prove they are not me making this up.
Sent from my Windows Phone
I am officially asking you to post the screen shots you claim to have no problem with posting.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:37 PM   #54
ajc
Quote:
And to be honest the whole issue probably was it was paid under Amys account but he had escalated it to such an extent that I was too angry to even bother looking at the time. This is something that was easily solved by I was called a liar before even responding. Please tell me how any of you would have responded to Anthony calling you a liar and then getting defensive BC I asked what he was feeding. This is all coming down to Anthony got upset because I called him out about his customer service and lack of response on his auction page. And he overreacted. Plain and simple.
Actually, I searched using Amy's name first. After all, I didn't figure you would be paying since she's the one who paid for the blood that I gave you a discount on. lol

Old 03-27-2014, 10:42 PM   #55
Clawsonreptiles
Quote:
I use AC Reptiles facebook Auction site my girlfriends son see a Blood Python (supposedly het for red albino). I tell Orion (her son) if he wants it he has to use his own allowance for the month to buy it.
Quote:
I working for a fortune 500 company as a commercial consultant, my wife is a sheriffs for montgomery county sheriffs dept, and we have 3 kids. .
So Mr. Moore you claim to be honest and upstanding please explain why you were buying a Snake from Anthony for your girlfriends Son while your wife is at home with your 3 kids? Is your wife ok with your girlfriend or does she not know about her?

3 posts in and you are already unable to keep your story straight.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #56
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawsonreptiles View Post
So Mr. Moore you claim to be honest and upstanding please explain why you were buying a Snake from Anthony for your girlfriends Son while your wife is at home with your 3 kids? Is your wife ok with your girlfriend or does she not know about her?

3 posts in and you are already unable to keep your story straight.
Good catch!!!

Old 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM   #57
johnnamy
See my friend you are nitpicking. We are newlyweds. Most of her stuff is still under her maiden name in fact. And to be honest ive called her my wife after six months of dating. This just proves you are just nitpicking and your only job is to try and make me look foolish but honestly its making you look ridiculous. haha but ok I'll go with we are huge swingers and we have many girlfriends. Smh.... You a almost as bad as Anthony and no matter what I post you will say something smart. Offering you a screen shot you will then say I am a computer whiz and just used Java and C++ to make it. You're the same guy who will ask for samples of Jesus DNA to prove Christianity. I'm not buying PhotoShop to hide my private info but I am going to he adding screen shots of our convo to show proof what I posted is what Anthony he said. He said I added the colorful language and proof he added it all on his own is enough to prove he is a harassing liar

Old 03-27-2014, 10:48 PM   #58
Amelanistic Orca
They always shoot he selves in their own foot... Oh well, got my moneyworth! Nite!

Old 03-27-2014, 10:50 PM   #59
ajc
His latest email. There's some serious wisdom of nuggets right there.

Quote:
Plenty of people are against you glad you have your friends involved. I can get 50 ppl take make you look dumb congrats you and your buddies are sitting there bashing me. You may be laughing I will be laughing when you have to go out of business for breaking the customer privacy act, and paying legal fees. He who lasts laugh lasts hardest.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #60
laterob
Use Paint. It comes with Office.

You're looking worse with every post, John.

Now you won't post screenshots.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!