*Breaks Down Crying* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-23-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
Tears_and_Fangs
Unhappy *Breaks Down Crying*

My one and only ribbon snake "Snape" ((the only snake I had)) got out of his cage and escaped. I looked EVERYWHERE, but I can't find him. I cried and cried and I'm actually still very upset. I can't get another snake anytime soon, I'm flat broke...I loved him so much...he was my friend.Now I'm just Snake-less. My parents didn't even comfort me or care about my continuous break-down crying. It hurts...It really does. TT____TT

Old 08-23-2005, 08:24 PM   #2
Junkyard
Hey Brittany, sorry for the loss. I have lost a baby boa once, I looked everywhere for her and I could not find her, I figured she had escaped for good. Well 2 months later there she was sitting on top of my pet collosal rats cage. She was drooling away and hungry. I tore apart my home and the only place I think she was hiding was in the top cabinets in my kitchen.

I have had a friend lose a kingsnake only to find it in an old VCR under her bed. I have heard that is a common place snakes love to hide.

Keep looking, you may just find Snape sleeping under your mattress.

Old 08-23-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
Jim O
Hang in there Brittany. I have had snakes get loose and most often they turn up very near to where they "escaped". The other places to look are anyplace warm and tight. These guys do incredibly well at staying out on their own, even for months.

Maybe it will turn up in your parents' bed...

Old 08-23-2005, 08:40 PM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears_and_Fangs
My one and only ribbon snake "Snape" ((the only snake I had)) got out of his cage and escaped....Now I'm just Snake-less.
What happened to your recent Ball Python acquisition (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=71270)? You know, this one:

Old 08-23-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
Junkyard
Makes me curious also!

Old 08-23-2005, 08:52 PM   #6
Cat_72
Uh...that's what I was wondering....what about your new Ball Python???

Old 08-23-2005, 09:06 PM   #7
Junkyard
Why would you need to buy another...? Do a little herping outside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Outside 2.JPG (92.1 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg Outside.JPG (77.3 KB, 128 views)

Old 08-23-2005, 09:13 PM   #8
Jim O
A sympathy ploy methinks.

Old 08-23-2005, 09:14 PM   #9
Junkyard
She got me!

Old 08-23-2005, 09:20 PM   #10
Cat_72
I currently have a 15 year old daughter.....I believe nothing without scientific proof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!