Good Guy Ben Givogri (Harold of the rocks) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
potogold71
Ben Givogri (Harold of the rocks)

I just received 5 of the best rosy boas I have ever seen from Ben. I would highly recommend dealing with Ben, and I plan on getting more this fall.

Chad Byrnes (potogold71)

Old 03-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
tracycandy
I also purchased 6 rosys from Ben Givogri in November 2011 and I was very happy with the transaction. He provided lots of pics and kept in contact to make sure delivery was received. Animals arrived huge and healthy. I'm very happy and will be a repeat customer.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
CalRosy
Another Good Guy

I purchased a very nice looking and very healthy pair of Lakeside Rosy Boas.I plan on doing business with Ben in the future. Thanks.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
BrianC
I'll also vouch for Ben.
My 1.1 Magdalenas I purchased from him in September are awesome.
Good dude that will do everything he can.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
crush cookies
Ben is awesome! I bought a purple western hognose female from him recently and she's beautiful. She looked good in the pictures but man, she looks even better in person. Ben was helpful throughout my whole buying process. He answered all my questions professionally and was very knowledgeable. A trustworthy seller in all ways.

Old 09-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
mwentz
great guy to work with

I just got a kingsnake from Ben, and he was very easy to work with. Held on to the snake for a week or so until shipping temps and my availability to recieve the snake was right. The snake was beautiful, very strong, and is in great health. It was very calm even during the unpackaging, even though it had just endured a night of shipping.

He kept in touch during the whole transaction. Answered all questions very promptly.

A+ rating from me, and I would do buisness again.

Thanks Ben.

Old 10-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
Abish
I just bought a beautiful little group of rosy boas from Ben. Ben was easy to work out a deal with, and the snakes arrived healthy and looking great. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!