Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #461
RJK890
Quote:
What color is your Aura?
Deborah got Red.
Reds are physical and sexual. They love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies. They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence. Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, taste and smell it. Reds are not abstract thinkers. A wall is a wall and there is no need for further discussion or speculation.
That is interesting...

If Adam scammed people out of money and then got out of the hobby, is keeping a bad guy thread about him at the top of the BOI going to motivate him to pay off his debt ?

Why would it ?
He is out of the hobby, and no longer cares about his reputation in this industry.

He has had plenty of time to resolve this issue and close this thread in a positive way, and has not.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #462
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
That is interesting...

If Adam scammed people out of money and then got out of the hobby, is keeping a bad guy thread about him at the top of the BOI going to motivate him to pay off his debt ?

Why would it ?
He is out of the hobby, and no longer cares about his reputation in this industry.

He has had plenty of time to resolve this issue and close this thread in a positive way, and has not.
Well, you could say the thread serves a two-fold purpose for the discerning reader. On the one hand, it reveals Adam as a thief and also a thief that is directly or indirectly involved in an organization that takes in donations. The effects of this revelation may or may not have a negative impact on his efforts to try to get free money for an organization that doesn't need to exist, and that is one way in which he pays for the rip off... Karma and all that.

On the other hand, it also reveals those that support this kind of behavior. It might be of interest to read post 267 that JGLASS38 made on 1/12/2009 @ 11:07 a.m. in the "Ed Clark...what a piece of work" thread, as even JGlass seems to understand that according to his post:
Quote:
If you associate with scumbags it isn't a huge leap for people to believe you too are a scumbag. What can ya do?
*I certainly do manipulate my environment, it can be something as simple as moving my furniture around, or something as complex as trying to assist others to make improvements whereever I am. I firmly believe that if one isn't a part of the solution, they ARE a part of the problem.

Old 02-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #463
zzzdanz
As much as it sucks to be out this kind of money,this is a business debt.The business is closed and collecting that debt is basically impossible.Sure you could go the court route and get in line with all the other people owed from the business,but for what?

You'll probally be out of more money or if you get lucky, you'll get pennies on the thousands owed.I don't agree with it and think it's horrible people get screwed like that,unfortunately it happens everday.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #464
Focal
Quote:
That is interesting...

Why would it ?

Because it seems like when defication hits the fan, people "get out" or "close shop". Then later down the road, when the crap has settled, they wanna get back into things and expect this is behind them. There are so many people that won't address these threads because they know they will eventually go away, however, all the people that have come across this thread will hopefully remember this name next time he pops his head up. He will be back, everything he does revolves around reptiles. AND YES, HE IS STILL SELLING REPTILES! HE HAS BEEN SPOTTED AT SHOWS!! HE IS NOT OUT OF THIS HOBBY, ONLY DUCKING FIRE!!!

Old 04-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #465
lockes
Hey

I thought I would update after a long absence.

Unfortunately I last heard from Adam on the 3rd of November even though I have tried to contact him on numerous occasions by phone and email.

I am still owed my money and really don't know what to do as I don't think i will get it back.

Has anyone seen him or have new contact details for him I would be very grateful

Old 04-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #466
Paige n' James
Hi All,
Can someone post a picture of Adam Wysocki because it always helps me place the name and face together? It might help someone avoid the same dissappointment that Andrew has gone through for the last couple of years. V/R Paige

Andrew - Again, I am very sorry this has happened to you.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #467
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
Hi All,
Can someone post a picture of Adam Wysocki because it always helps me place the name and face together? It might help someone avoid the same dissappointment that Andrew has gone through for the last couple of years. V/R Paige

Andrew - Again, I am very sorry this has happened to you.
Good idea because if he is selling at shows, all you'll see is a face.

Old 04-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #468
RichsBallPythons
Might help a bit
Attached Images

Old 04-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #469
Devon Hodgins
Quote:
That is interesting...

Why would it ?
Well he still seems to be selling.Am I right or am I right?This should haunt Adam for the rest of his reptile days.

As far as the IRS.I would bring NatPet to there attention.They love nothing more than to see tax theives go down.To them it is worse than murder.

For the con-man's cheerleaders,you guys are the biggest jokes!

Old 04-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #470
catawhat
While the whole Adam situation saddened me and I feel awful for the op, I am sickened that the photo that was posted shows Adam's child. Go after Adam to your hearts content but leave an innocent child out of it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland