Good Guy Joshua Speirs - MonStar Reptiles A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
Night10gail
Talking Joshua Speirs - MonStar Reptiles A+

I got my leopard gecko from Josh at a reptile expo in Lancaster, PA back in July. He was the only leopard gecko seller there, who let me handle his animals prior to purchase or he'd hold the real squirmy ones for me so I could inspect them up close and see how they acted towards being handled. For me that's big because I'm looking for a pet not a breeder, so if I can't touch it first to get a feel for the animal's personality and how it reacts, I'm not interested. Josh even gave me some handling tips and answered my setup/care questions while still helping other customers. This made it clear to me that he enjoyed having leopard geckos and wanted other to experience the joys of having them too, and that he wasn't just in it for the money. He understood what it was like to be simply just looking for a pet with no intentions of breeder the animal.
Josh had a variety of colors and morphs of leopard geckos all of which had nice bright, clean colors and patterns. Some of the nicest looking leopard geckos at that show and I still think he produces some of the nicest looking leos. All his animals were robust and healthy. The girl I got from him is tame and calm once in hand but she is very cage aggressive and cautious in nature. Buying from Josh was a great experience and I always stop by his stand to see what's new. I purchased dishes from him and always see what feeder insects he's got available, as I always need to pick up feeder when I'm at a reptile show. He's the only person I've see with Phoenix worms for sale there so that made me quite happy to be able to get some. If I ever want another leopard gecko I will go to Monstar Reptiles and nowhere else and I will always refer people there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!