Inquiry is usark scamming the reptile industry - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:53 PM   #601
ElexisC
Try* not sure what my phone is thinking today. But again I'm done with this, got out of state people speaking on things they've never applied for. Stop quoting my posts, stop addressing me. I'm done with this.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:03 PM   #602
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I didn't say he was giving me the permit if you re read it I said I'm talking to them because they HAVE the permit and he WENT THREW THE PERMIT PROCESS so yes he would be one to ask about it since he went threw it and yall said ask the people who keep retics and other large snakes but when I do you Rey to discredit it? Lmao good day.
Not sure where I'm trying to discredit you. Simply making points to be aware. If that's discrediting, then you've some thin skin. Out of state issues regarding similar processes seem to be a resource one would want. I know I had all the help I could get when I began my permit process, and not everyone who helped was in Florida.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:10 PM   #603
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumbdclxvi View Post
Not sure where I'm trying to discredit you. Simply making points to be aware. If that's discrediting, then you've some thin skin. Out of state issues regarding similar processes seem to be a resource one would want. I know I had all the help I could get when I began my permit process, and not everyone who helped was in Florida.
From what I was just told ohio updated their laws and what I posted is indeed factual, supposedly they did away with the zaa requirements since the zaa changed theirs without any one knowing to make it harder for people to adhere to them. So looks like I was right all along, that's why the ohio revised code has the main points as the zaa does just not the ridiculous cage requirements. When I get the new link saying all of this from him because he emailed someone at the oda for the information I will be sure to share it after I read it.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #604
ElexisC
And for now I am finished, when I have that new info I will post it, until then...

Old 01-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #605
freedumbdclxvi
If so, that's a good thing, since they still have the notation about ZAA regs.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:29 PM   #606
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
interesting. Exactly why did you come here after your 2-3 year ban? what are you trying to accomplish now?
Case dropped. in other words he did nothing so it is USARK's fault right?
absolutely right. I know nothing about something that did NOT happen. you decided to twist facts. Already heard about that from Potter himself.
so are you thereby trying to insinuate that they criticized you the first time because they were on my side?
See what I mean by spinning the truth? They "criticized" you because you were breaking the rules. go ahead and start breaking the rules and I bet they will start warning you and in your mind you will start to spin it as "they are taking his side".

All I kept asking is for you to put up facts and not baseless accusations. We already knew how much wyatt was spending on hotels and airfare. It was an amount that caused people to have differing opinion. it was NOT an outrageous amount that caused everyone to say for sure he was over the top.
I called you names? maybe 2-3 years ago I may have. Now you are saying I just came back to call you names? uuummm do you need meds? Either that or I just forgot I called you names. Old age is creeping up. Can you quote me or screen shot the name calling? No not the one from 2-3 years ago.

You want me to give legislation details? On this thread? This thread is supposedly about USARK scamming the reptile industry. This thread is on the BOI. the ORIGINAL BOI. the one and ONLY BOI. You want to be cool and discuss legislation, they have a separate forum for that.

FOCUS Rodney FOCUS.
You claim you did something positive by educating yourself. Then what did you do? Come here and talk badly about an organization that you claim to have no ill will towards. The only organization that can unite us.
One Terry dropped the case because there was no money to go on fighting. 2 I came back on to point out I was right about wyatt. 3 potters a liar. Tell him what I'm saying. See what he does..4 usark and legislation gos hand in hand if talking about legislation was out of line in this thread the mods would step...but feel free to start the Richie Luna legislation education thread. I would love to see potter on here

Old 01-27-2015, 05:00 PM   #607
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumbdclxvi View Post
She does have really thin skin... the second someone disagrees with her, she takes it as a personal attack. I would simply agree with her and wash your hands of the matter, she won't be satisfied until everyone either agrees with her or shuts up.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:05 PM   #608
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
interesting. Exactly why did you come here after your 2-3 year ban? what are you trying to accomplish now?
Case dropped. in other words he did nothing so it is USARK's fault right?
absolutely right. I know nothing about something that did NOT happen. you decided to twist facts. Already heard about that from Potter himself.
so are you thereby trying to insinuate that they criticized you the first time because they were on my side?
See what I mean by spinning the truth? They "criticized" you because you were breaking the rules. go ahead and start breaking the rules and I bet they will start warning you and in your mind you will start to spin it as "they are taking his side".

All I kept asking is for you to put up facts and not baseless accusations. We already knew how much wyatt was spending on hotels and airfare. It was an amount that caused people to have differing opinion. it was NOT an outrageous amount that caused everyone to say for sure he was over the top.
I called you names? maybe 2-3 years ago I may have. Now you are saying I just came back to call you names? uuummm do you need meds? Either that or I just forgot I called you names. Old age is creeping up. Can you quote me or screen shot the name calling? No not the one from 2-3 years ago.

You want me to give legislation details? On this thread? This thread is supposedly about USARK scamming the reptile industry. This thread is on the BOI. the ORIGINAL BOI. the one and ONLY BOI. You want to be cool and discuss legislation, they have a separate forum for that.

FOCUS Rodney FOCUS.
You claim you did something positive by educating yourself. Then what did you do? Come here and talk badly about an organization that you claim to have no ill will towards. The only organization that can unite us.
Also I'm not sues why you think pointing out usarks mistakes is the same as talking bad about them...that's your big claim every time. .. I set up pages for people to do research on their states. I always help people do research if they ask and usually do some of it just because I want to stay on top of things......As for proof I showed what wyatt was doing in 3 or 4 different threads. ...to see when he pushed for ending importation of big snakes you simple have to read his hr511 written testimony. ..he let it out of his spoken one....to see where he asked for money for a lawsuit against the burm ban go to the other main thread and look at Crutchfield fb screen shot...usark took money for a burm lawsuit and spent it on who knows what. .this recent lawsuit is the third time usark ask for money specifically for a lawsuit....that's why they had to set up a special fund for it because no one would donate otherwise. ....that's he proof you ask for is all around you I can't help it if you refuse to see it..

Old 01-27-2015, 05:14 PM   #609
rodneynboalich
A better question is why hasn't usark came on here to talk to people how might be on the fence about supporting them...I have a anti usark Facebook page that I stopped using after wyatt left but I still see when people like it....it gets more likes now then ever before. . Usark really need a pr person..

It's the beginning of a new session which means all the new anti reptiles are getting porposed. .. Maybe usark could start researching now and get as much creditable info out there before her alliance is able to capitalize on scaring money out of people

Old 01-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #610
HerpVenue
You seem to have the time for researching legislation.
Ever thought about sharing what you have learned with USARK? Just in case they may have missed something?

Remember, you can catch more flies with honey than you could with vinegar.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!