Good Guy Eric Crider - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:57 PM   #1
JPSimonetti
Thumbs up Eric Crider - Good Guy

I found Eric Crider on Kingsnake Classifieds. He was selling a 4 month old Emerald Tree Boa, asking $600. I was initially skeptical because his username was just "Eric" and he didn't have a profile. After some digging, I found he operated an import/export business and I felt a lot better about the purchase.

I sent an initial email asking for details on the snake, and he was honest & to the point in answering my questions.

I replied that I wished to purchase the ETB for the $600 asking price, and a few phone calls later we had it all set up. He was more than willing to work out a shipping schedule, and even called the day before to make sure we were still on and that the weather would be good.

This beautiful snake arrived on schedule, well packed, and alive. No immediate signs of health problems or mites. The snake is following a natural nocturnal schedule and is more active than my last ETB. I sent a notice to Eric Crider to let him know the snake arrived safely, and he was very forthcoming with advice about establishing a simple enclosure. He seemed genuinely anxious to be of help.

After receiving the snake, I immediately placed it in its enclosure and after 10 days it ate its first F/T pinky on the first try, which was what I was waiting for before posting this review since some sellers lie about whether their snakes are eating F/T or not.

Long story short, my experience with Eric Crider was great and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again if the opportunity came up.

Thanks, Eric.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!