Falys..where to draw the line??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
robmd1
Falys..where to draw the line???

OK ive sat an watched as my fav local gets to lookin more an more like a nosy be or an ambanja more then that red white an blue that got me into falys...Im sorry people that thought you would get a good deal on a faly you didnt... im sorry all the wanting in the world isnt goin to make some of these crosses falys... the prob here is that these people actually think they have a faly an wanna get females for them.. I know what i concider a faly just kinda wonderin what everyone else thinks of all these NEW COLOR PHASES of falys are they falys or like me do you think there just crosses bein passed as falys cause people cant be honest?

Old 02-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
clarkrw3
There are definitely more Faly crosses out there then actual Faly!! The problem is you have big time breeders selling off crosses as pure and people believe them.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
LauraB
Got to agree with Mr. Clark and you ... you're going to have a hard time getting a pure Faly locale when it's so easy to cross-breed and then sell the off-spring as pure. They're also very similar to the Ambato blue bar morph.

Old 03-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
robmd1
LOL well thats sad 101 views an only laura an rob comment..
Come on people ya see it happening pretending it isnt happening wont make it better. those of you who have them crosses need to just tell the truth instead of tellin people who have them cross thats there faly looks awesome do em a favor an tell em the truth. to many newbies wantin a"faly" are gettin burned not even knowin better.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #5
robmd1
It would be nice to actually be able to talk about whats realy goin on with the faly local instead of the lies goin around about what is an isnt a faly.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
Texas Ranger
I am hear to talk faly but I guess no one else want to talk.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
I am hear to talk faly but I guess no one else want to talk.
HIyas lee
yeah i didnt figure they would seein he still hasnt posted pics of the pure falys hes produced.. im tired of it to tell the truth the ones talkin the loudest over there are the ones who cant show me a real faly theve forduced...Its sad..

Old 04-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #8
clarkrw3
I'm here...so all the people that are really into producing PURE Faly are here where are the bullies that produce junk and call it pure?

Old 04-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #9
robmd1
Wonder why he wont come here an talk he continues to talk where he knows i cant.. His opinion was given for no other reason then its my faly i porduced from another top breeders offspring.. Ive yet to see him post up pics of the pure flays hes produced...

Old 04-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #10
YANKFANTHOM
I don't think he's allowed on here anymore. There's a BOI on it somewhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!