Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 92 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:37 AM   #911
Desert Queen
I get what you are saying, but if you read the original complaint here, which was all about Stu, Jerry was not upstanding at all in his dealings and what he put poor Stu through was deplorable. I take offense at your term witch hunters, as I myself used to be on a friendly basis with Jerry although we never met personally and I also eventually had a bad experience dealing with him. He also admitted to me illegal things he did. Go back and read his posts where he pretends to be holier than thou and places himself as the victim here. Sorry dude but I'm not buying what your selling.

" People who have great big hearts can make stupid mistakes, especially when they are surrounded by an overwhelming array of abundant exotic wildlife.. "

So that's an excuse to break the law? Give me a break!

Old 08-08-2015, 12:41 AM   #912
Desert Queen
Hey Allan, MJAY can't come on here or any reptile sites or blogs, it's in his plea agreement!

Old 08-08-2015, 12:59 AM   #913
LauraB
I never posted, even though I followed from day one. All I can say is I'm not at all surprised.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:01 AM   #914
LauraB
Oh, and thanks for the update, Leah

Old 08-08-2015, 03:54 AM   #915
RossCA
Wow, I had heard of a few things Jerry was accused of doing, but had no idea it was to this extent. Jerry can be a nice guy, like us all, but I learned from dealing with him he angers too quickly and takes it too far. I had to learn for my self, he is someone I do not want to be associated with. I hope the right people find out about this and put a stop their illegal activities. Going by one of the locations snakes were shipped to and from (Bishop, CA), I suspect someone else I know of in this hobby was also busted along with Jerry. Thank you for the update, Leah.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:21 AM   #916
Wilomn
LOL.

It is not often that the justice system works the way it should, but for this one time, it certainly seems to have nailed a real lying sack of not very nice stuff. Of course mr. kruise was 99% not very nice stuff from the get go, and there were some who tweaked to that pretty quick, and I thank you DQ, as should everyone else who read the cheap childish immature crap ol jer put Stu through.

I hope you can read this ol buddy, because I am laughing my ass off at you.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:29 AM   #917
StuTennyson
Jerry saga

Wow! What saga! I'm just glad I got my money back when I did. If it wasn't for everyone's participation on this BOI I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten a penny back! It just goes to show you how close nit the Herp community really is! You just can't go around burning people and expect to stay in business very long. Jerry sure found that out, the hard way!

Old 08-08-2015, 08:39 PM   #918
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthy View Post
I hesitate to be on Jerry's side because of all the witch hunters here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthy View Post
Everyone needs a second chance sometimes.
Just shown on this thread alone, Jerry screwed up both with Stu and 13 counts.
He's had second chances and then some.
Read through this thread and see the contemptuous answers Jerry gave here. Not just to people who you may or may not see as 'witch hunters' but to Stu, who is by anyone's measure a Really Nice Guy.
Karma has caught up with Jerry and I for one have to confess to a wee bit of schadenfreude .

Old 08-08-2015, 09:15 PM   #919
StuTennyson
Thanks

Thank you Lucille for your kind words!

Old 08-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #920
Desert Queen
To Laura and Ross, you're welcome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!