SOLD!! 2016 CBB Oriental Ratsnakes (Ptyas mucosus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 10-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #1
doctorluck247
2016 CBB Oriental Ratsnakes (Ptyas mucosus)

Available are two pairs of Oriental Ratsnakes that were produced here from CB animals. This species is now listed as CITES 2 and are starting to become harder to find especially captive bred animals!

These CBB babies are available for $550/shipped a pair. They are feeding on f/t peach fuzzies.

Please feel free to email me at the below contact information matthewgmost@me.com or call/text at 708.620.9003.

Pictures of the adults and the hatchlings can be found at my website at www.sarpamitra.com.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
mikemackinnon25
These are awesome. I love the female I got from you. Highly recommend dealing with Matt.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:51 PM   #3
Black Adder
I assume the pairs are related so I am not sure why anybody might want a pair?
Would you be willing to sell singles, male or female does not matter to me
thank you

Old 10-16-2016, 10:18 PM   #4
doctorluck247
Kevin, CBB animals are far and few between. There are limited people having success with breeding this species in captivity both here and in other countries. This species is now CITES II and there are limited animals here in the US. Note while I do have multiple animals the fact that these animals are CBB and would be F2 animals does not show a short lineage and would be a great founding stock for someone who wishes to pursue this species and preserve this species in the hobby. No disrespect but I would never post such a comment on someone's ad rather just send them a message. Seems like proper etiquette to me...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2016, 06:45 AM   #5
Black Adder
My apologies if my question/comment offended you
It was not meant in any other way but for clarification
In hindsight you are correct, my intent would have been better served via private message
But as you did not actually answer my question I will assume the answer is no....
Thank you and best of luck.

Old 10-17-2016, 07:43 AM   #6
doctorluck247
I can make lone males and females available send me a PM or email.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!