Good Guy Kylie Rakes of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:19 AM   #11
Flash
Kylie ROCKS!

My family visited the Reptile Expo in Las Vegas this past weekend and we met Kylie and her amazing Geckos.

We went to the show just to look for stuff for our other lizards, but once we met Kylie and a special little garglet, our day took a turn for the better!

Anyone considering a crested or gargoyle gecko should reach out to Kylie. She's the real deal with respect to knowledge, customer service and great animals.

Peter

Old 06-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #12
exotiskanyc
Kylie from Gargoyle Queen Reptiles!

I got my first Gargoyle from a local reptile expo, and once i got him I knew that I had to get another one, but I wanted it to be from a good breeder that i felt i was in good hands with. I came across Kylies website and I literally read every single detail including her about me, and she sounded like the best choice to get a Gargoyle from, not only did she seem to love her Gargoyles but she seemed like a very kind person as well and would probably give me a hand if i needed it.

I fell in love with a little girl on her available page and I know most people would love to choose their new pets name, but Kylie had put her under Tantalum and I thought it fit her perfectly. A girl who already comes with a name sort of felt like it gave her a individual personality, she was just another listing. I decided to payment plan her.

I told Kylie I wouldn't be able to pay right away due to certain troubles i was having but i really wanted her, and Kylie was Okay with this as long as i left a despot on her. I placed my deposit the next day. The day finally arrived when i paid for her fully and got her shipped out. I'm new to gargoyles so my normal packages don't consist of a small little gecko in a box, i had her set up ready, and i was waiting for her to arrive here.

She arrived safely, well packaged, and awake and very active! I would do future business with Kylie, I love the way she handles her business and how she makes the process feel very friendly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a first time Gargoyle, or someone just looking for a well cared for pet to have. Kylie is always available, she has always responded my messages and I can't wait to see my little girl get big!

Old 06-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
Rshashaty
Bought my first gargoyle

I have been trying to find a breeder for gargoyles for a couple months now, there are none in jersey. So I found a few online however a lot of the breeders put a bad taste in my mouth. A lot of the websites made me feel like their animals were just a number to them, having a generic picture of the animal with a drop down box for the sex and a quantity box. But I wanted to see the actually animal I was getting and I wanted to know more about it. So I came across Kylie's website and I knew once browsing thought it that I had found the right breeder. So I sent a email to her around 1130pm at night... 15 min later I got a email back! And that was where my buying process started. At first I asked Kylie to put me on her waiting list for babies that will be hatching over the next few weeks. But under the available page there was one beautiful gargoyle still available (hydrogen) who meet all my wants, and I asked Kylie to make note of my wants with a baby. The next day I was looking at hydrogens pictures and realized this was the right one for me. I emailed Kylie, she sent me her Paypal information and that was it. This morning at 1015am FedEx delivered my new addition. It was great working with Kylie, before I sent the payment I asked if she could take a few new pictures of hydrogen, and one of her in Kylie's hand so I could get a size comparison, had the pictures within a couple of hours. Kylie is more than a breeder, she loves these animals and even asked for me to send her pictures of hydrogen as she grows! This is my second gecko, and I hope to be able to add another in the future, and Kylie will be my first stop. Thank you again! -Rich

Old 07-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #14
charbenedict144
Buying from Kylie was a great experience! She really cares about her animals, and will answer any questions about them. When I emailed her asking about two geckos I was interested in, she responded promptly and with descriptions of both, and two videos of the geckos being handled. Kylie really is the Gargoyle Queen!

Old 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
RhacGurl
I recently purchased a Gargoyle from Kylie the "Gargoyle Queen" and have to say it went very smooth! She loves her animals and was such a easy person to do business with! Would recommend her and her beautiful geckos to anyone! Florine is eating well and doing great!

Michelle Katz

Old 06-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #16
InkyIsis
Absolutely Superb!

I recently adopted a gargoyle gecko from Kylie. I emailed her about a week ago and the day after I did, she replied! She answered my emails quickly and within the week I was able to adopt Methanol! Through the whole process she was polite and very instructive. Although Methanol has no arrived yet, I can only assume that Methanol will be healthy and happy, and will arrive perfectly safely. Definitely recommending! Thanks a lot Kylie!

Old 08-06-2014, 04:21 PM   #17
JaneEM
Recently purchased an R. Chahoua from Kylie. Excellant transaction from start to finish and a superb gecko! Email responses were prompt and thorough, packaging was great and detailed records were included. The R. Chahoua is even better than I expected! Great appetite, calm and alert, and even better looking than the pics-- just a really awesome gecko!

I would absolutely recommend Gargoyle Queen Reptiles to anyone. Fantastic experience. Thanks!

Old 08-22-2014, 10:48 AM   #18
CosmicExotics
A few months ago I purchased "Saccharin" one of Kylie's 2013 gargoyle hatchlings. Throughout the process, she was always quick and seemed happy to answer all my emails and many questions. She did a great job updating me on weather and finding a shipping date that worked with my schedule. Saccharin arrived safely and was packaged well. The little one is amazing and doing well! Ate right away, is friendly and growing, not to mention gorgeous! I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend Kylie at Gargoyle Queen to everyone.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:25 AM   #19
ShawneeAlice
Kylie at Gargoyle Queen Reptiles is a true asset to the herp community. She is one of THE BEST breeders of any reptile I've talked to/purchased from. I bought my first gecko Lucifer from her "Thulium" as he was named on her website!

Luce was my first gecko ever, and I had a LOT of questions for Kylie. She never made me feel stupid or acted annoyed by all my questions, she was happy to answer anything I was wondering about. She answers quickly and in great detail, and she really makes you feel comfortable!

She is a breeder that is in this for the ANIMALS, not the MONEY like a lot I have seen. Her husbandry is fantastic, and you can tell by her quality animals! Lucifer is a great little gecko, and I'm currently in the process of getting 2 female crested geckos from her. She is my first choice when it comes to New Caledonian geckos.

Old 06-05-2015, 03:12 PM   #20
Kaini
I purchased a Crested gecko from Kylie a few months back, and it was a wonderful experience! Shipping temperatures took a few months to come into range, and for that time my gecko was kindly held for a small fee. Kylie took great care to accommodate me and when the time came my gecko arrived happy and healthy! He's a gorgeous boy, very unique in both appearance and personality!

Kylie continues to be helpful with any questions I've had, even this long after the initial transaction. Very much recommended!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!