SOLD!! USCBB 2019 probable 1.1 NSW Easterns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 07-03-2020, 04:44 PM   #1
gracie
Exclamation USCBB 2019 probable 1.1 NSW Easterns

Probable 1.1 USCBB 2019 UNRELATED New South Wales type Eastern Blue Tongue Skinks up for CONSIDERATION.

This is a probable pair of Exceptional yearling eyeband easterns. Will not guarantee genders since they haven’t produced yet but I would be extremely surprised. I witnessed breeding activity multiple times even recently as evident bite marks on the probably females neck, shoulders and head show. Visually they look very much a pair as well. Lighter animal the male and darker the female.

Male produced by Stacey Micheals from European and New Zealand bloodlines. Female produced by me from Couto/Webb bloodlines.

These are not cheap, keep that in mind when you inquire. Import has stopped for the forceable future even from Europe and finding a young adult unrelated pair of these skinks is pretty much unheard of. Even rarer still is the most recently imported bloodline out of New Zealand, very few have even been produced to date from these bloodlines. And they would not be available were I not in immediate need. I will not split the pair so do not ask.

3k for the pair. No trades. Contact me at dhm198555@yahoo.com or through my Facebook business page Pocono Herpetofauna.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!