For Sale (Well Started) 1.0 Varanus Ziegleri: Obi Island Water Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-10-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
jewing18
(Well Started) 1.0 Varanus Ziegleri: Obi Island Water Monitor

$500+ shipping
(Well started) CH Poss Male Varanus Ziegleri: Obi Island Water Monitor
I may regret this but I’m wanting to part ways with my possible male Obi Island Water Monitor. I bought him hoping to be a female but I have seen partial hemi’s a few times. These guys are rumored to be an almost “dwarf” version to their mainland cousins of the salvator species. I am friends with someone in the UK who has an old pair who are 4 foot max who I can get you in contact with. So I believe these can be the start of something really cool in the salvator complex if he was bred. They have high pattern bellies with very dark backs. So I call them the “Poor Man’s Black Dragon.” Lol. Unfortunately monitors are the most advanced lizards to keep IMO and I’d rather put my focus and money into my cyclura projects. He tong feeds on adult mice, baby quail and shrimp etc. Can be flighty in the enclosure but calms down nicely as you can see. I’ve included very recent pictures as well as baby pictures. I also have videos of how calm he is outside of the enclosure as well. He is now 2 years old and is about 2-2.5 feet long. Text me for future details and any other info about him.
479-879-3138
Great looking animal that has been raised for you. Don’t miss out on a rare locality to add to your breeding project or collection!
USA sales only
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lizard, monitors