Inquiry Info On Adam Kuhn Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
deborahbroadus
Info On Adam Kuhn Reptiles?

Has anyone heard of this breeder?

Old 01-11-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
joepythons
info

This is from 2007,http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=adam+kuhn

Old 01-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
Deb,

I just saw this post. I know Adam from the shows (he is a vendor), and can say that he has some real quality stuff at great prices. He is busy, and sometimes does not have internet access, but is a great guy to deal with. Hope it helps!

Kelly

Old 01-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLuvHerps View Post
Deb,

I just saw this post. I know Adam from the shows (he is a vendor), and can say that he has some real quality stuff at great prices. He is busy, and sometimes does not have internet access, but is a great guy to deal with. Hope it helps!

Kelly
This should help explain why she is asking about him.
http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=82405

Old 01-13-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
cyberfrog
I have bought from, sold to, sat next to at a show, hung out with, and drank with Adam Kuhn and all were good experiences. Aside from a hypo motley corn who is an f'n psychopath my animals from him are top notch.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
cyberfrog
After reading the linked thread, I will further resond. Firstly "Havre De Grace Expo" and "amazing" are mutually exclusive terms. I like Larry and the show, but it's tiny. I say this not to bash the show, but to show the experience level of the poster. Secondly, if I was Adam, I wouldn't want to ship the snake even at the buyers expense. My reasoning would be that I don't know if I can trust the buyer to transport a snake by car from the show to his house, how would I trust him to get the snake from Fed-Ex properly in January. Thirdly who knows exactly how that snake was handled, by dealing with someone in person you can get a better idea IMO. I had a guy and his budddy buy an albino gopher adult male from me at Hamburg, an hour later they came back to the table looking mighty nervous with a limp noodle that was formally the gopher. The first thing one said was "We didn't drop it!" and the other said "We didn't leave it in the car!". Which led me to believe they first dropped it, then left it in the car in August. I refunded their cash against my better judgement, but I shouldn't have. If Adam is willing to give a free snake when he doesn't know how the poster handled said snake, and is also very likely no replacement or gaurantee was discussed, I would say bite the bullet and be thankfull that he is a stand up enough guy to give you a new one. Alot of other vendors at that show would have laughed you off the phone.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
RJK890
Buy a corner house. That way you can be nosy on 2 blocks...

Quote:
Quote Deborahbroadus:
Info On Adam Kuhn Reptiles?
Has anyone heard of this breeder?
Why did you start an inquiry on this breeder? You are not considering a purchase. You are involved in a thread on another forum where everyone feels like the breeder is a "good guy." You seem to be the only one with a problem with Adams solution to the situation with HIS (not your) customer.
Quote:
Quote Deborahbroadus:
BTW: The OP had approached me about buying a snake...and I suggested he post his experience. I suggested that he post to keep myself from being scammed because after I heard his story, I offered to meet him somewhere and give him a free snake which he will be receiving today.
Now I see why you started it. So that we could all see how great of a person you are for giving the OP a free snake, and how great your CUSTOMER SERVICE is. Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.
Quote:
Quote Deborahbroadus:
It's called CUSTOMER SERVICE for a reason.
Why make comments like that? Adam made a more than fair offer to resolve this issue with HIS customer.

The OP contacted you about purchasing a snake.
You coached him/her into posting that "Beware" thread on the other forum, and gave him/her a free snake.
Then you come on Fauna and start this "Inquiry." (Was it a set up for the OP to come on here and post their experience, to display what a great person you are, or to further attempt to ruin Adams reputation?)
Even though Adam made a reasonable offer to resolve the issue with HIS customer, You are trying to ruin this guys reputation. Why?

Old 01-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #8
joepythons
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Why did you start an inquiry on this breeder? You are not considering a purchase. You are involved in a thread on another forum where everyone feels like the breeder is a "good guy." You seem to be the only one with a problem with Adams solution to the situation with HIS (not your) customer.
Now I see why you started it. So that we could all see how great of a person you are for giving the OP a free snake, and how great your CUSTOMER SERVICE is. Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.
Why make comments like that? Adam made a more than fair offer to resolve this issue with HIS customer.

The OP contacted you about purchasing a snake.
You coached him/her into posting that "Beware" thread on the other forum, and gave him/her a free snake.
Then you come on Fauna and start this "Inquiry." (Was it a set up for the OP to come on here and post their experience, to display what a great person you are, or to further attempt to ruin Adams reputation?)
Even though Adam made a reasonable offer to resolve the issue with HIS customer, You are trying to ruin this guys reputation. Why?
Be careful she gets angry when someone disagrees with her
.Now supposable the OP said he was unable to register here(bull crap in my opinion).I have sent a direct email to Adam informing him of that thread on bpnet.I am glad others feel the same way we did concerning this thread.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
deborahbroadus
The OP approached me, he said he was unable to register, I have no reason to believe that he is lying. I asked to see if he had been scammed.

The definition of "Customer Service" is my opinion and I stand by it. It does not mean that everyone else must do the same thing I do.

btw: What do you mean why did I ask? I have to be going to make a purchase to ask about a breeder? I didn't say anything here about him. I ASKED about his rep, isn't that what the BOI is for?

And you nasty little snake. I didn't get mad becuase you disagreed with me, but because you constantly LIED. I didn't sell that child a snake, I didn't take his money and I was trying to help, but you (for your own personal reasons) constantly tried to put my actions in YOUR perspective, and didn't get any satisfaction at BP.net, so brought it here.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaLuvHerps View Post
Deb,

Kelly
Thank you, that was all that needed to be conveyed to me, and it was conveyed to the OP at bp.net so that he didn't feel scammed. He was upset, which was imo understandable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!