Inquiry about New Generation Reptiles... Adam Moller - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
cousinmike
Inquiry about New Generation Reptiles... Adam Moller

Has anyone dealt with Adam Moller of New Generation Reptiles, located in Spartanburg, S.C.? I am about to make a purchase from him and would value anyone's info or input about him and this company. Thanks,
"Cousin" Mike Collalto
Rochester, NY

Old 09-24-2006, 06:49 PM   #2
jswllms
I've done quite a bit of business with Adam, he definitely gets the "good guy" title. His animals are exactly as he describes him, and the best part is, he doesn't BS you on anything. If you want more specifics email me. jswllms@yahoo.com

Old 10-26-2006, 12:49 PM   #3
spliskin
for what it's worth

look at "New Generation Reptiles ???"

spliskin

I've had enough of this "forum". Bottom line, trust no one and CYA.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #4
AMoller
Kevin,
You have crossed the line with these posts. No one agrees with you after all the facts are presented. You have no proof of your claims. I have also made it very clear that I (Adam) had nothing to do with your transaction. You didn't even know I existed until my post on that other thread. I was only trying to help. Sorry you had a bad experience and a missed understanding with Mr. Nix but there was no reason to post this on this thread. This thread is about me and what I kind of business I do. You are just upset because of a missed understanding and I am sorry for that, but it had nothing to do with me.

To anyone that plans on reading the other thread,
Make sure you read the entire thread and you will see that I had nothing to with that transaction and I only got involved 3 months after the sale had happened.

Thanks,
Adam Moller

Old 10-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #5
WestExHerps
I have also done business with Adam. The animals were great. No problems.

Niki-WestExHerps

Old 10-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #6
idioteque4444
As far as Adam Moller goes, he is a straight up guy. No BS. His animals are all quality animals. I have done many high dollar deals with Adam and do not have 1 complaint. As for Mr. Nix and the "other thread", I have spoke with Nix today and got the full story. I do not see how the seller would be held responsible for a transaction that took place 3+ months ago.

Adam, give me a call.

SAL RICCO @ WNCHerps
www.imageevent.com/wncherps

Old 10-26-2006, 08:34 PM   #7
J Nix
Lets Get It Straight

Adam has nothing to do with this he just replied because i did not have a Fauna account. I sold the 14 snakes months ago. I stated to the gentleman I would try to get him toads key word try. I also stated you can order them on line. He starved the animals to death its not my fault for his action. however I would have keep them if I knew they were going to die from not being feed. He knew they were toad eaters and also you cant force anyone to buy anything. So myself and Adam conduct many deals and have never had any bad transactions we move lots of animals and never had anyone complain. This is a first so i guess I am responsible for him starving them to death lets not get mad at me and lets talk trash about someone who starved animals to death not 1 but 14.

Old 10-27-2006, 07:10 AM   #8
pituophislady
Adam's a good guy (I don't know Mr. Nix, but I can vouch for Mr. Moller). He bought a snake from me recently and we spoke many times before that. Adam is a stand-up guy.

Just thought that I'd add my two cents...do with it what you will

Amie MacIntosh

Old 10-27-2006, 07:23 AM   #9
spliskin
Talking Adam Moller...GOD

Mr. Moller are you GOD or are you just psychic? "No one agrees with you" That's a pretty megamaniacal staement.

If you had nothing to do with "the transaction" why did Mr. Nix tell me that he got the EH snakes from his partner in New Generation Reptiles.

Yes, I am posting again to this thread since you addressed me.

You seem to have spent a lot of time and energy distancing yourself from Mr. Nix, is he your partner, a very good friend? He used the name of your business. Do you have a problem with that?

I know very little Shakespeare, but... Ye protesteth too much. (do you know what that means?)

spliskin, TNOCYA

Old 10-27-2006, 07:25 AM   #10
spliskin
Ngr

transaction date 8/21/06 - check paypal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!