Rodentpro (bad) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:08 PM   #91
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
I gave it personal on the phone to casey. thank you very much.
One would think since you jumped the gun and posted a BAD GUY thread publicly in all your lack of wisdom that you would man up and post an APOLOGY publicly as well. An apology by phone doesn't fix this very public screw up you started.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:20 PM   #92
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
I gave it personal on the phone to casey. thank you very much. Wheres all of the mods personal apologys to me...... hmmmmm crickets chirping. Not in this lifetime

Take responsibility for your OWN actions. You posted this thread when you hadnt even GOTTEN your stuff yet. BUT it was well on its way. It is no fault of anyone on this website to tell you that you were wrong in posting this. Why should they apologize for it? You were in the wrong. they were defending a company that has ALWAYS been in good standing.

Patience is key. and demanding apologies will get you nowhere in this world. otherwise, whats the point of one? Its like asking for a surprise birthday... it ain't a surprise anymore if you asked for it and get it.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #93
Swizz
I recently made an order with RodentPro. I ran out of rat pinks and made an quick order....My M/O got caught up in the mail and when they received it they quickly packed and shipped the order and I got it in no time

RodentPro is the way to Go!

Old 05-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #94
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Take responsibility for your OWN actions. You posted this thread when you hadnt even GOTTEN your stuff yet. BUT it was well on its way. It is no fault of anyone on this website to tell you that you were wrong in posting this. Why should they apologize for it? You were in the wrong. they were defending a company that has ALWAYS been in good standing.

Patience is key. and demanding apologies will get you nowhere in this world. otherwise, whats the point of one? Its like asking for a surprise birthday... it ain't a surprise anymore if you asked for it and get it.
Very good post Alicia. Patience is the key word here.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #95
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
I gave it personal on the phone to casey. thank you very much. Wheres all of the mods personal apologys to me...... hmmmmm crickets chirping. Not in this lifetime
WTF???? You're kidding right

Do you honestly think that any of the mods of this site owe you an apology for anything?

After not one but two unfounded bad guy threads on other members here and now this little gem.....pulease!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 01:41 AM   #96
Boaguy80
The mods on her have called me a liar, scammer, dumb, etc. I get rude treatment and called stupid and had a few people her have decide to make homosexual remarks. So where is mine apology.Hmmmm I don't get a apology for that. Rodentpro did good in the end. I didn't expect that. I figured it would not have gone so well. But casey knows that I said sorry and its his company and I am pleased now....

Old 05-20-2007, 01:43 AM   #97
Boaguy80
mine=my

Old 05-20-2007, 02:55 AM   #98
hhmoore
Quote:
Wheres all of the mods personal apologys to me...... hmmmmm crickets chirping. Not in this lifetime
Quote:
The mods on her have called me a liar, scammer, dumb, etc. I get rude treatment and called stupid and had a few people her have decide to make homosexual remarks. So where is mine apology.Hmmmm I don't get a apology for that. Rodentpro did good in the end. I didn't expect that. I figured it would not have gone so well. But casey knows that I said sorry and its his company and I am pleased now....
You are painting with an awfully broad stroke, Boaguy.
Are you suggesting that I, as one of the mods that has posted on this thread, owe you an apology? Christopher66, Stardust, Laura Fopiano? I don't even remember what other mods have posted...but I am sure that none of the ones listed has been unfair or unkind to you. I can see where you might have been unhappy with Bryon's words, but blunt is not always bad. This is a BS thread, as were some of the other ones you initiated here. It really appears that you you don't put much thought into what you are saying, or the potential impact (on others, or yourself). You post inaccurate information; regardless of whether it is intentional, or because you simply don't know any better.
And your posts WOULD be much easier to read & follow if you put some effort into proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax (it would also improve people's perception of you)

Old 05-20-2007, 03:12 AM   #99
OriginReptiles
Quote:

Note to self: never buy or sell ANYTHING to this guy!

Old 05-20-2007, 03:30 AM   #100
Boaguy80
Lol because I don't spell good I must be stupid, dumb, whatever. I love it in a way. No one is perfect. But all mods seem to be from what I can tell anyway. Bryons to answer your question no mods on this thread. But to name one wes wasnt so nice to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!