Rodentpro (bad) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:42 PM   #31
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Did you happen to order some common sense with this RodentPro order? Talk about jumping the gun. You don't go off and label a company a bad guy simply because you think you're having issues. RodentPro has a solid reputation in this industry and when mistakes have happened they have always, to my best knowledge, made things right. Why don't you give them a chance first before labeling them a bad guy. Pathetic.

Griz
Considering the source, RodentPro is in good company. After all, the OP has made bad guy posts about Wes Pollock and Jamie Glass without anything to back it up, and a good guy about Scott Sanchez. Consider that batting average.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:48 AM   #32
Megan_&_Pierre
This is rediculous!

Clayton Randall McCartney fom Lewiston, ID is starting to annoy me with his overall uselessness and ability to tell 2 completely different stories about one prior (probably imaginary) transaction...

I wouldn't believe a single word out of this character's mouth. I would assume everything he's posted so far to be a blatent lie and I find it absolutely deplorable that he had the audacity to start a BS thread about such a reputable company as RodentPro, though it will probably not do them any real damage over time, the title of the thread certainly caught my attention and I thought just for a second... cound it be true?

Then I came to my senses..

It's useless threads like this that get started by brainless idiots with an internet connection that can make the BOI a confusing place...

just my $.02... a little Canadian Rant if you will

I did some digging and found an obvious lie... two stories about the same one Terry/Scott Sanchez transaction, one VERY positive and one VERY negative... is this grounds for having this brainless individual banned/suspended from posting? May he be violating a punnishable rule this time?

Clay posts here on 03-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental_bliss
I got my beautiful Albino redtail form scott sanchez today. omg this is such a nice looking breeder with no mites, healthy as a horse. Scott does a great job shipping animals that when he got my money the snake was shipped the next day. I was afraid with all of your bad posts but he seemed like I nice person so I stuck it out and now own my first redtail boa albino. I would buy from scott again and recomend everyone gets a snake from scott sanchez of cali scotts serpents.com.... my number is 208-305-7918 and I would be a reference for him...
But then flat out changes his story here on 5-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
I bought a baby boa from terry not the adult I figured it would be. I think it might be a 05 and not a 02. Anyway it came to me in bad packaging and it had mites. I put $600 in vet bills into this snake and it died. I never had a albino and wanted to start out with a bigger adult. Now seeing them listed I spent way to much for a small snake. I can't afford another for a few year. Terry seems nice on the phone and in emails but after I got the animal he never was reachable. anyway I hope u get ur money
Dunno if hating this discrepancy pointed out will help/hinder in any way, but it certainly does show to his credability...

Old 05-17-2007, 01:50 AM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Considering the source, RodentPro is in good company. After all, the OP has made bad guy posts about Wes Pollock and Jamie Glass without anything to back it up, and a good guy about Scott Sanchez. Consider that batting average.
Yes, but he made a bad guy post about Sanchez before he gave him a good one. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=97132

Now, lets address this.
Quote:
I ordered 100 large rats and never was emailed. I finally called and was told they were shipped monday for today.I have had my wife there all day and they never arrived at the time stated by rodentpro. I fear I am getting another box of smelly rodents
Didn't happen. Rodent Pro only gives an estimated time and doesn't guarantee any time with Greyhound. You said you had your wife there all day. Not necessary. Just call. If they come one day off it isn't anything to worry about. The order will still be rock solid. You more than jumped the gun here. Down right nutty if you ask me. You haven't talked to them yet but It's still the same day that you received your estimated date.

Quote:
Please Note: All orders placed Monday thru Thursday will ship on Tuesday of the following week. All orders placed Friday thru Sunday will ship on the second Tuesday following the date on which the order was placed. Once your order has been received you will be notified with an estimated time of arrival. Click here for more
There should be a warning posted to all sellers in regards to you.

Quote:
As a lover of snakes I am getting ripped off alot by breeders. I think there all going bad and people really need to only pick up animals with cash in had. Snake people are snakes. I just ordered a albino that was suppose to be shipped today and the person won't even give me a call to see if it were shipped. They told me morning and its now 3 pm. I think I was ripped off almost 2g again. I think its a sour business and you all are crooks. I doubt there is one good snake person in the lot of you... I think people on this site are all crooks and should be buried in a lime pit...

Old 05-17-2007, 02:10 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan_&_Pierre
Clayton Randall McCartney fom Lewiston, ID is starting to annoy me with his overall uselessness and ability to tell 2 completely different stories about one prior (probably imaginary) transaction...

I wouldn't believe a single word out of this character's mouth. I would assume everything he's posted so far to be a blatent lie and I find it absolutely deplorable that he had the audacity to start a BS thread about such a reputable company as RodentPro, though it will probably not do them any real damage over time, the title of the thread certainly caught my attention and I thought just for a second... cound it be true?

Then I came to my senses..

It's useless threads like this that get started by brainless idiots with an internet connection that can make the BOI a confusing place...

just my $.02... a little Canadian Rant if you will

I did some digging and found an obvious lie... two stories about the same one Terry/Scott Sanchez transaction, one VERY positive and one VERY negative... is this grounds for having this brainless individual banned/suspended from posting? May he be violating a punnishable rule this time?

Clay posts here on 03-07-2007, 07:10 PM

But then flat out changes his story here on 5-05-2007, 02:13 PM

Dunno if hating this discrepancy pointed out will help/hinder in any way, but it certainly does show to his credability...
LOL. We were thinking of the same points. I will add that this poster has shown total disregard for other members situations and has made some hideous posts towards them.

This is what he typed to a member of our community that was scammed.

Quote:
yasser mosatfa soundss like a nigeria sand scammer to me????Lol If terry really ripped you off I love it. He got one for all of us out there who got ripped off by sand people.
This person has no credibility.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:48 AM   #35
Boaguy80
lol, the past very funny. Okay I sent money to rodentpro can back that up and can back up my story so back off on this one people. Maybe I am right for a change. Lets see a warning to sellers. I pay payments on animals on the day I say I am going to even paying them off early if possible. Ask sam gurrea, blaze garret, scott sanchez, jeff ronne, michael powel,and pete kahl to name a few. Never a bad deal on my end I send money orders weekly for animals, caging, animal food. I posted a bad guy post on scott cause he acted like I was going to get nuthin, then he sent the snake and it appeared healty and I didnt notice mites for weeks hence the diff post... If you sell a snake to me what I promise is you will get the money and the snake is taken care of properly. About rodentpro I got a call with the info to be at the bus stop and I was there for every bus. Also I got a number that is worthless and I posted the order as plain as day. People should stop attacking me. I don't rip people off and don't plan on it. 99% percent of you don't have a clue on these boards you attack like your tough guys. Are we getting anywhere picking on me or anyone else. NO! Its like you guys all have no lives but to pick on people. I state facts and get harrassed... Some comments are mean but so are yours people. Lets see some guy even said something mean and inplied a more the friends relationship with another member did he get in trouble or banned. NO you all chose your favs and stay by them. I might be hated on here but I never lie nor rip anyone off.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:11 AM   #36
Daniel Moore
threadjacking

Hey this fella, no matter what the past present or future holds, has an issue that he is trying to resolve on Board OF Inquiry that is the intent. To resolve a single issue. This thread again (as it always seems to do) dives right past the point into the gold mine of haggling ,character, discrepancies etc. He is a herper that needs again NEEDS resolve for his animals food source, considering his understanding and experience and the way we like to jump on a wounded animal hoping for some scrap of self satisfaction at someone else's exspense we are no better than the person that uses terms like sand person. He would like to get resolve and some satisfaction to provide a food source for his snakes. This is the point of this PARTICULAR thread, so let's help this fella the best we can and let him go on enjoying the same passion that we all share.

Old 05-17-2007, 04:38 AM   #37
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
Hey this fella, no matter what the past present or future holds, has an issue that he is trying to resolve on Board OF Inquiry that is the intent. To resolve a single issue. This thread again (as it always seems to do) dives right past the point into the gold mine of haggling ,character, discrepancies etc. He is a herper that needs again NEEDS resolve for his animals food source, considering his understanding and experience and the way we like to jump on a wounded animal hoping for some scrap of self satisfaction at someone else's exspense we are no better than the person that uses terms like sand person. He would like to get resolve and some satisfaction to provide a food source for his snakes. This is the point of this PARTICULAR thread, so let's help this fella the best we can and let him go on enjoying the same passion that we all share.
Actually, he doesn't really have an issue yet....that is the point. There is no guaranteed delivery date/time. The product is with the shipping agency, NOT with the company he ordered from. He is labeling Rodent Pro as a bad company with which to do business, stating he is EXPECTING the product to be unacceptable. Since the items he ordered WERE shipped, he should have waited to post until he received them and found them to be unacceptable. Ideally, even then, he should contact the company to try for some resolution before making a bad guy post...As several people have stated, Rodent Pro is very good about correcting the occasional errors. Regardless of his past here, or anybody's feelings about him, he jumped the gun with this thread.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:00 AM   #38
FunkyRes
RodentPro treats me well.
Greyhound does not.

I bought a bus ticket online - and they charged me for doing it on the web rather than taking the time of their service representative at the station.

But beyond that - I get to the station, and the ticket counter was closed. Apparently when I pay the extra money to buy online - I still have to go down when the ticket counter is open to pick up the ticket - even if my bus leaves at midnight - which, um, kind of defeats the purpose of paying $4.00 for the right to buy a ticket online.

The bus driver let me on anyway - but he said he wasn't suppose to.

Anyway - that demonstrates the lack of intelligence at greyhound.

Rodentpro though always treats me right.
Definitely good guys.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:35 AM   #39
jglass38
Quote:
I might be hated on here but I never lie nor rip anyone off.
This is the most laughable part of your long winded, babbling run on sentence of a post. What a tool.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:11 AM   #40
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
RodentPro treats me well.
Greyhound does not.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!