Rodentpro (bad) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #41
Scott Ashton
I don't use Rodentpro, but I have used Greyhound on several occasions to receive frozen feeders from another company.

I agree that the online tracking system is useless, however -

I have always received my package in perfect condition and within 2 days of shipment.

Greyhound's terminal has on each occassion called me to let me know the package has arrived. I also noticed they keep the temperature sensitive packages in the terminal, behind the counter rather than out in the "shed".

The company that I use for my frozen feeders always offers the choice of shipping and they calculate the cost of shipping so that I can make an informed choice. On some orders the cost difference between FedEx and Greyhound is negligible, but on my last order there was a $20 difference. Since my experiences with Greyhound have been positive, and there is a terminal not far from where I live - I can't justify spending $20 more just to use a different carrier.

I have no doubt that this issue is a seller beware one.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #42
doyle033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
I don't get it myself cause I ordered them and got the number and it aint working and of coarse cant get anyone on a phone and no package. Plus I rather have frozen then thawed. I cant feed 100 thawed rats to five snakes
and
Quote:
I pay payments on animals on the day I say I am going to even paying them off early if possible. Ask sam gurrea, blaze garret, scott sanchez, jeff ronne, michael powel,and pete kahl to name a few. Never a bad deal on my end I send money orders weekly for animals, caging, animal food.
in your first quote you seem to be worried about having too many thawed rats for too few snakes..
in the second quote you seem like a BSD, spending tons of money on lots of animals and food...
so which is it? i am just a regular guy with a few snakes, but i would never make a statement about sending money orders weekly for animals, caging, food etc, because it would be UNTRUE. something smells fishy...
and as a sidenote, i have purchased frozen food from rodentpro. my purchase was in person however as i could not justify shipping costs on 200 rats when i could catch up to them at a show and buy in person, so i can not speak to their shipping methods
BUT
the rats were fresh(? i guess) and in good shape and i was very pleased. i would definitely buy from them again (and i probably will within the next month, i am running low)
thanks for listening
just a guy with a few snakes

Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #43
fuscusking13
Quote:
lol, the past very funny. Okay I sent money to rodentpro can back that up and can back up my story so back off on this one people. Maybe I am right for a change. Lets see a warning to sellers. I pay payments on animals on the day I say I am going to even paying them off early if possible. Ask sam gurrea, blaze garret, scott sanchez, jeff ronne, michael powel,and pete kahl to name a few. Never a bad deal on my end I send money orders weekly for animals, caging, animal food. I posted a bad guy post on scott cause he acted like I was going to get nuthin, then he sent the snake and it appeared healty and I didnt notice mites for weeks hence the diff post... If you sell a snake to me what I promise is you will get the money and the snake is taken care of properly. About rodentpro I got a call with the info to be at the bus stop and I was there for every bus. Also I got a number that is worthless and I posted the order as plain as day. People should stop attacking me. I don't rip people off and don't plan on it. 99% percent of you don't have a clue on these boards you attack like your tough guys. Are we getting anywhere picking on me or anyone else. NO! Its like you guys all have no lives but to pick on people. I state facts and get harrassed... Some comments are mean but so are yours people. Lets see some guy even said something mean and inplied a more the friends relationship with another member did he get in trouble or banned. NO you all chose your favs and stay by them. I might be hated on here but I never lie nor rip anyone off.

Not to be a jerk here, but how do you not notice mites on an albino boa for weeks??? You would spot them across the room! I dont know you or Terry/scott whatever his name is, but if as you claim, your animals are properly cared for then you would have some sort of mite preventative treament in place on all new animals at the very least, and plus proper care means you are in there at least every other day or so to do water changes, and clean caging(and mites are easy to spot in a water dish as well. If this was a darker columbian or something I could see but to say you "missed" them on an albino boa seems a bit odd to me.

Plus as everyone has said you really have no reason to be posting this. Next month if nothing was received and you were out money, sure, but you have to at least wait a couple days and also give them a chance to make right a wrong, if there even was one. Mistakes happen that are beyond our control. Making a mistake doesnt make you a bad guy, its all in how one handles their mistakes that makes the difference between a good and bad guy. Give them a chance and it seems one way or another they will make it right. Everyone strives to be perfect, but its just not realistic, especially when you have to put trust into shipping companies, who then pass that trust onto their employees and so on. Give it time. Dan M.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #44
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
Hey this fella, no matter what the past present or future holds, has an issue that he is trying to resolve on Board OF Inquiry that is the intent. To resolve a single issue. This thread again (as it always seems to do) dives right past the point into the gold mine of haggling ,character, discrepancies etc. He is a herper that needs again NEEDS resolve for his animals food source, considering his understanding and experience and the way we like to jump on a wounded animal hoping for some scrap of self satisfaction at someone else's exspense we are no better than the person that uses terms like sand person. He would like to get resolve and some satisfaction to provide a food source for his snakes. This is the point of this PARTICULAR thread, so let's help this fella the best we can and let him go on enjoying the same passion that we all share.
Thread Hijacking?

What are you going to do to help?
I have already emailed Kevin and Kelli about this thread. What have you done but to take pot shots at the other posters here.

Quote:
considering his understanding and experience and the way we like to jump on a wounded animal hoping for some scrap of self satisfaction at someone else's exspense
Excuse me! His understanding?
This guy has used multiple user names and posted fraudulent bad guy threads on other users here. I hope he has a real good understanding that we aren't going to tolerate that crap.

Self Satisfaction? I liked to know why you would think that those of us who support this site, contribute and actually have helped more people than they can recall are doing so just to obtain some scrap of self worth.

Paraphrase- We are no better than a racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
You said you had your wife there all day. Not necessary. Just call. If they come one day off it isn't anything to worry about. The order will still be rock solid. You more than jumped the gun here.
How many people have you helped with their situations here?
Did you state anything to help the poster here? No, you took the opportunity to take shoots at other posters. In my opinoin, that is thread hijacking.

Even after this "gentleman" has labeled Rodent Pro a "Bad Guy" they will fix the situation. That's if the situation needs any fixing to begin with.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:31 PM   #45
Megan_&_Pierre
just some tiny details to further outline the character of the op.
Quote:
I posted a bad guy post on scott cause he acted like I was going to get nuthin, then he sent the snake and it appeared healty and I didnt notice mites for weeks hence the diff post
actually, Clay posted a good guy post first (presumabaly before he recieved the snake?) on on 03-07-2007 praising the condition of the snake, the packaging and scotts buisness practices...
Quote:
I got my beautiful Albino redtail form scott sanchez today. omg this is such a nice looking breeder with no mites, healthy as a horse. Scott does a great job shipping animals
But then he changed his story, it's amazing that the exact opposite outcome can happen to the same snake during the same transaction... 5-05-2007
Quote:
I bought a baby boa from terry not the adult I figured it would be. I think it might be a 05 and not a 02. Anyway it came to me in bad packaging and it had mites. I put $600 in vet bills into this snake and it died
Is it dead? or is it an adult breeder? even an 05 would not be considdered a baby boa
Quote:
I never lie
He has proven that it is not possible for this comment to be true

A word to Boaguy, you may want to think long and hard before jumping the gun next time and starting a bad guy thread before your transaction is completed, and only after all other avenues of communiction have ceased. The BOI is a place people go when they want informed opinions on a person's business practices. IMO, you see the BOI as a mockery and an easy place to stir some shit with your unfounded accusations. (Insert boy who cried wolf analogy... assuming you are in fact legit and not a paid-for poster)

Wait for your package, don't post again until the package is at your house. If the contents are unsatisfactory, post then, and ONLY then... you don't need to waste more time/space here than is absolutely necessary...

This thread doesn't really need any added attention, this will be my last post and I hope this issue does not stay anywhere near the top... there are real scammers out there and it's important not to be wasting time on a thread that has no purpose here...

Old 05-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #46
Cat_72
Quote:
I pay payments on animals on the day I say I am going to even paying them off early if possible. Ask sam gurrea, blaze garret, scott sanchez, jeff ronne, michael powel,and pete kahl to name a few.
He wants us to ask Scott/Terry Sanchez if he's a good guy.

That's a CLASSIC.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:13 PM   #47
Boaguy80
Okayto answer doyle033
I never said snakes from all those people. So many other animals in this worl and you assume its a snake. That makes you dumb. I'll break it down for you
Scott sanchez-albino boa
Jeff ronne-rack system
peter kahl- double het for snow pair
micheal powell- ghost boa
blaze garrett- tiger retic
sam gurra-sulcata tortoise and alot of payments to shelby sanford for savannah cats
Payments last week to rodentpro, this week coral albino, next week to caging. I on payment plans now with several people.
Interesting story I have lost reptiles due to shipping and It does upset me when things aren't on time. I want my snakes to eat since its a pain to get rats at a petstore. Does that make me bad?
Lets drop the scott sanchez crap! Lets see he acted like a jerk so I posted a bad guy post. Got the snake and it was alive. SO I figured I will post the good guy like I told him I would. Then noticed mites and talked with other breeders who said the packaging was bad. HEnce the bad guy post. The albino is dead. I got another from a friend for cheaper. I figured a lesson learned. I never researched this person and it pains me a bit to think of it. Okay want to see I paid payments to terry scott sanchez I keep my proof. And it never hurts to ask a person if I gave them money cat. interesting pic by the way. Is that YOU?

Old 05-17-2007, 02:20 PM   #48
Boaguy80
On a side note rodentpro is helping trying to find the package. I get told on my voicemail the time to arrive and a number that was nuthin. You guys are rude. I try to state a story and I am lying again. LOL want proof? Want my postal money order slips on all deals? I can back myself. Can you all do the same? I have never scammed anyone. Never lied to anyone here. If so prove it? Said rude comments only when getting rude comments back. Never throw rocks at glass houses people cause none of you are perfect. You spend time and money to harass people on this site.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #49
jglass38
Quote:
Never lied to anyone here. If so prove it? Said rude comments only when getting rude comments back. Never throw rocks at glass houses people cause none of you are perfect. You spend time and money to harass people on this site.
Amazing how you haven't answered to why you started a bad guy thread about me. Oh yeah, its because I disagreed with something you said about Wes. You are a delusional ass.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
On a side note rodentpro is helping trying to find the package. I get told on my voicemail the time to arrive and a number that was nuthin. You guys are rude. I try to state a story and I am lying again. LOL want proof? Want my postal money order slips on all deals? I can back myself. Can you all do the same? I have never scammed anyone. Never lied to anyone here. If so prove it? Said rude comments only when getting rude comments back. Never throw rocks at glass houses people cause none of you are perfect. You spend time and money to harass people on this site.
It's not a matter of you lying on this thread. You labeled them Bad to do business with before you even had a chance to talk with them. I'm sure you will get this thread resolved but the title "Rodentpro (bad)" will always be here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!