Rodentpro (bad) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:15 AM   #81
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaguy80
Bryonsboas is harassing me and no warning points issued. Hmmmmm he's a paid member. Paid members got it way to good on this site. But I rather put my money into something more better like a new snake. Rodentpro fixed the deal. Also bryon if you shipped a snake would you want it to arrive on time live and well? Bye what it sounds like to me is most people don't care about the animals and only care about money?

Sounds like you'de like to have your frozen rodents arrive "alive" and well.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:00 AM   #82
Boaguy80
hmoore- I don't expect live rodents. I was making that in a reference to snakes or anything that is shipped. I like things on time.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:17 AM   #83
hhmoore
then Greyhound is not the best way to ship.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:43 AM   #84
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
.....the point.....in case you have forgotten........ this thread is about RodentPro. They ship (primarily) rodents. DEAD ONES. Their animals don't arrive alive and well, they are dead & frozen. If they are not still frozen when they arrive, RodentPro replaces them.

Harald is correct .

Old 05-19-2007, 01:31 PM   #85
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
(I don't know what RodentPro would do if the rats were no longer dead when they arrived )

Harald is a genius!

This comment is like a herper's version of one of those Zen Meditation questions, "what is the sound of one hand clapping?" kind of thing.

Oh, and Clay,

Where is that apology you owe Rodent Pro?

Old 05-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #86
Boaguy80
I gave it personal on the phone to casey. thank you very much. Wheres all of the mods personal apologys to me...... hmmmmm crickets chirping. Not in this lifetime

Old 05-19-2007, 01:51 PM   #87
Stardust
Clay,
This is not about mods. This is about you jumping the gun on the BOI and posting a bad guy thread without even thinking before you hit submit.
You did not give these people a chance, you just went head first into a pool made of cement.
You do owe an apology to rodent pro, just man up and do it.

Old 05-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #88
christopher66
Quote:
I gave it personal on the phone to casey. thank you very much. Wheres all of the mods personal apologys to me...... hmmmmm crickets chirping. Not in this lifetime

I for one,cant understand why you would askfor one .nor can i find any posts that would warrent one .
silly boy.

Old 05-19-2007, 01:57 PM   #89
BryonsBoas
Quote:
The only folks that owe you an apology are your teachers for letting into this world with a subpar education.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #90
monkeywrench133
Quote:
I gave it personal on the phone to casey.
Great!

Since you did get this situation resolved in a positive manner, it might be nice if you actually posted that a little more clearly here in this thread, since this is what people will be reading anytime in the future they do research on Rodent Pro.

I'm sure you wouldn't want Rodent Pro to lose business because of this thread since the situation was not their fault, but they did their best to make it right anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!