mellow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
dragonss
mellow

Hello does anyone have a melow dragon i seem to, his not scared of anything, not the cats, dogs his new large inclosure nothing he doesn't puff up or get all black in his neck the closes his got was flatten his body out and stand on his front paws tips , and that becuase i showed him a picture of a black cat...lol

is my dragon just easy going or should i be concern ?

Old 02-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

How old is your dragon? Alot of adults will get pretty mellow as they get older. Do you have a male or a female?
Is your setup fine, your UVB good & everything? Is he/she lethargic at all?
Does he bask regularly & eat normally?

Tracie

Old 02-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
dragonss
All goods i ven got a larger cage (well built) His find with lighting eating his about im thinking 6 1/2 month old male 15 inches and growing his very active but nothing and i mean nothing spooks him His name demon and i think he thinks his a god lol lol

Old 02-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #4
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

He probably thinks that he is KING of the world which is fine! They do start to really mellow out though, it is so neat when you really deeply bond with them.

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!