Mike Novy RAINFOREST JUNKIES - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
JasmineBoa
Thumbs up Mike Novy RAINFOREST JUNKIES - Good Guy

I just purchased a 07 albino boa from Mike Novy at Rainforest Junkies (http://www.rainforestjunkys.com/) and wanted to post about the positive experience I had. Not only did he have terrific prices- but great customer service. He was always available for me to ask questions (my first boa) over phone and by email. Shipping was fast and professional (and a GREAT price!). I'm VERY pleased. I love the snake herself. Although it is my first boa I have bred and kept cornsnakes for some time and she is a great looking snake, in great condition. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone looking to purchase a snake or (frogs I believe are what he is best known for in the industry) anything else from him. BEST OF THE BEST!
-Heather Stotz
www.sandstonecorns.com

Old 06-01-2007, 03:07 AM   #2
bigdogg
I purchased a group of 15 Het Albino Poss het Snow babies from them and they are great guys to do business with. Beautiful boas all around. I would also not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!

Old 04-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
DerekBenson
Excellent for frog purchases as well. I have bought a larger number of frogs from him, including many various species. Very high quality, great frogs. Had a shipping mishap, and he took care of me, when it was the shipper's fault. Order without hesitation!

Derek

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!