Bradypodion transvaalense for sale!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Cainschams
Bradypodion transvaalense for sale!!

I have a few extra transvaalense I am offering. These are TRUE CB specimen imported from Germany. All fat, healthy little pigs eating house flies and 1/4 to 1/2 inch crickets.

I have 2.3. The males must go with one or more females and I am willing to sell single or multiple females. I have another import coming later this year which I can give deals on males for those who get only females. By the time the males are sexually mature in the next shipment these females will be of breeding size

Im asking 425$ for each. Deals on more than two animals. I offer a one week health and satisfaction guarantee.

Email me for more pics of individuals at jaredcain1982@yahoo.com

These have been for sale for a month now. Here is a copy and paste of a classified bump.

425$ for a single plus shipping.
850$ for a pair shipped.
1100$ for a trio shipped.
1350$ for 4 animals.
1500$ for a 2.3 group.

Here are some images of the animals. They are all getting older, growing very quickly and coloring up more. Price will only GO UP for these guys so if you want them get them now!

Here are a few pics of some of them. More pics available upon request although, my pics do not do them any justice Females have nice yellows and purples while the males have jet black, white, yellow, turquoise and purple coloration. Males are starting to get the firey colors they have as adults too. They all should be stunners when fully grown!!!

Feel free to email, PM or call me at 304 771 6970.

Thanks,

Jared Cain
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
HERONBOY
can I get a pic of parents?

Old 03-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Cainschams
The Bradypodion are all pretty uniform in color, size, etc. I brought in 3 different bloodlines from my German friends. I do not ask pics of the parents when I bring in these animals because they are not sold like pardalis where you get lots of pics of the sire, dam and other lineage. A quick google search will supply anyone with pics of full grown specimen that might be interested. As adults they can show jet blacks, whites, purple, yellow, blue and firey oranges and reds.

Edit: Here is an adult male courtesy of my friend in Germany

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!