Looking for breeding group - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 01-30-2016, 11:30 PM   #11
ACExotix
Ok so I've narrowed it down. I'm looking to get into tangerines and carrot tails. I'm also looking for each of the three strains of albino. Maybe this will help narrow down what I'm looking for. It's been warmer up here in SD so shipping should be getting more and more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2016, 10:36 AM   #12
blackholebeauty
You know I have trempers. I messaged you pictures of them but never got a reply so if you still want some or raptors, message me back.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:43 AM   #13
ACExotix
Yes I got your message but your pics don't come through. Just broken images :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM   #14
blackholebeauty
I have too many pictures to post them on your thread but I have a thread on here with all my tremper pictures. I posted it last week, you'll just have to look for it.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #15
vampyrebyte
Have you found anything yet?
I am located in Bismarck, ND and we have a ton of tangerine and carrot tail stuff. Along with almost anything else you may be looking for including each strain of albino.
We can work out deals if groups are bought.

Check out our facebook page and/or website.

www.facebook.com/firenicegeckos

www.firenicegeckos.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!