For The Dog Lovers On Fauna - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 11-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
South Dixie Dragons
For The Dog Lovers On Fauna

<DD>TO: GOD</B><DD>FROM: THE DOG </DD>

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another? </B>

<DD>Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story? </B>

<DD>Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! </B>

<DD>Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"? </B>

<DD>Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog? </B>

<DD>Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand? <DD></B>
<DD>Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please. <DD></B>
<DD>Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize? </B>

<DD>Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog. </B>

<DD>1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up. </B>

<DD>2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell. </B>

<DD>3. I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box, although they are tasty. </B>

<DD>4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar. </B>

<DD>5. The sofa is not a 'face towel'. Neither are Mom and Dad's laps. </B>

<DD>6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff. </B>

<DD>7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator. </B>

<DD>8. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration. </B>

<DD>9. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet. </B>

<DD>10. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello". </B>

<DD>11. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table. </B>

<DD>12. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after. </B>

<DD>13. I will not throw up in the car. </B>

<DD>14. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt. </B>

<DD>15. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when we have company. </B>

<DD>16. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing. </B>

<DD>And, finally, My last question . </B>

<DD>Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?</B><DD>

</DD>
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2005, 12:52 PM   #2
Lucille
LOL
Great post!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 08:37 PM   #3
Cat_72
I love that one.......LOL!

Old 12-09-2005, 12:03 PM   #4
Junkyard
Very funny, I had a dog that loved the "Litter Box Crunchies" Great memories, thanks.

Old 12-09-2005, 02:55 PM   #5
PaulSage
12. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

That doesn't apply to my dog. She won't even go outside if it's raining or snowing. IF I manage to shove her out the door, she stays on the top step of the landing under the overhang and pees right there. Someone really needs to remind her that's she's a GOLDEN RETRIEVER. sheesh...

Old 12-09-2005, 03:17 PM   #6
Jan Orcutt
A lot of those are a little too close to reality! I've had my dog for about 14 months and he's my first dog ever..... nothing like getting a late start. He and the cats conspire to drive me crazy. He looks so sweet and innocent in this pic.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!