Rumors are not always true: - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-22-2005, 01:22 AM   #21
BABYMAMA#3
Stop! keeping it quiet for now

ok i didnt want to say anything and to keep myself out of trouble i am putting it like this due to court i really cant say what i want to but i will tell you this i back everything joe lesh says about the north augusta show and come june 22 if he reminds me i will be more than happy to post everything about him also i have been told that he is telling everyone i wrote everything on fauna classifieds pretending to be him selling het for spiders well look at the date 7 04 some before then my son wasnt born till oct and he didnt walked out till i was night months preg that was oct 6th now why would i write something bad about him and pretend to be him on july if he stilled lived in my house rent free also im gonna say this and let everything go till the end of june when i am free to say what i wish when the statement was made about taking care of a kid well to clear up everything that is jason child NOT jason and lisas child and that is not the only one he has as you see my name is babymama # 3 and to cover my butt " in my OPINION" jason doesnt take care of any of his children including but not limited to his 8 year old son where some of the backers money went to pay past child support also " in my opinion" he doesnt take care of his 7 month old he has seen once his entire life and to reasure everyone the kid they are talking about no longer has to live in a venomous snake trailer she is now out safe and very happy
but june will tell it all
JOE LESH is correct on everything he said about the na show love ya man

BABYMAMA#3
keep it real

Old 05-22-2005, 03:18 AM   #22
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMExotics
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=Campbell

Love it! hahahahahaha No wonder you told us you knew nothing about FaunaClassifieds! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG. That thread is a must read for all.

So, Lisa you are married to this known scammer?

If in fact this is the same person I will post on that thread that they are doing business under East Coast Reptiles. If it is in fact the same person every single spot they post to promote their shows should be tagged with that thread. Scammer selling bogus hets, running a show?

Old 05-22-2005, 07:47 AM   #23
audrypayne
Here is an email I received from Lisa

This is a message from redneckchic2204 at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email redneckchic2204, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=20148

OR, by email:
mailto:sweetness21302001@yahoo.com

This is the message:

Audry Payne,

First off i will say my husband and i are not perfect. Second i would like to say no you probably did not get a chance to meet me due to the fact i was at the door both days and really did not get much of a break from it. What you read in these emails i may not always use the right punctuation but that does not make me stupid. As for me educating people i can say i may not know everything about reptiles but i know enough and I am sure you do not know everything either and i am pretty sure you make mistakes as well as everyone else. Yes we do appreciate everything Cathy and her family did and have stated that but apparently everyone fails to see that and are just focusing on the bad points of the show. We did not ask Cathy and them to do everything they did and we did not make them. We are sorry for the way things have turned out but the stuff that is being said are lies. There is more behind half of the stuff that is being said but anything we say or do to prove ourselves no!
body would like to listen. I am not going to sit here and argue with anybody. The reason Cathy and her family did stay in touch with you is probably due to the fact everytime we asked for any new vendors she got we did not get. You have heard what they have to say and have seen what i have to say and if i do a typo i am stupid from what i get from all this. NO we have not responded to what is being said because we have better things to do than sit here and waste time defending ourselves when it does not do a bit of good. I am sorry i did not get to talk to you as much as i would have liked to but it does not mean i was doing nothing. I was helping other vendors. The show could have been better and I'll be the first to say that. WE hope you do well at all your shows and i imagine what i have said in this email will get around so i can get called more nasty names. If you would like i can forward you some emails from people who are supposed to be so called proffesionals on wh!
ere they do nothing but threaten, call names and get into our personal
life which is irrelevant to the show. Good luck with your upcoming shows.
Best Regards,
The Campbells

Hey Lisa,
First let me point out that I do not know everything about reptiles. However, I am proud to say that I can tell you anything you want to know about the reptiles I breed. I'm not a herpetologist. But I am a PROFESSIONAL HERPETOCULTURIST. You are so naive that you probably don't know the difference. Your reputation has been shot all to hell. It's not my fault that you & your husband lie, cheat, steal, and try to scam people. Maybe it would be best for the both of you to get out of the reptile business. You two could always start breeding guppies. Oh, they do require water.
I'm not going to waste any more of my precious time with you. You just aren't important enough for me to give a crap about. I don't care about your problems, thoughts, concerns, desires, and I sure don't care about your opinions!!
Good-bye & good riddance. You've been hauled to the dump with the rest of the trash.
Audry Payne

Old 05-22-2005, 08:05 AM   #24
JMExotics
Hey Lisa,
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA You know what I mean!

Have a nice day!

Old 05-22-2005, 08:24 AM   #25
JMExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
OMG. That thread is a must read for all.

So, Lisa you are married to this known scammer?

If in fact this is the same person I will post on that thread that they are doing business under East Coast Reptiles. If it is in fact the same person every single spot they post to promote their shows should be tagged with that thread. Scammer selling bogus hets, running a show?
Oh, yes! this IS the same person, he'll deny it. But it is the same person alright. If it was not for us becoming involved with this show, I think alot of the vendors would have been scammed. They do not even know the meaning of promotor, they got a total of like 4 vendors and there was close to 40 there at the show. They got a total of 2 sponsors, which also included 2 of the four vendors. and there were over 10 sponsors, including ZooMed, Hagen/Exo-Terra, CaribSea, Tetra-Fauna, Living Arts Publishing, Kreiger Publishing, Herp Arts, and others. They wanted to promote the show using slack business cards. And the list goes on and on. Plus I can show people where we had emailed them all the time with updates of vendors. If they are to stupid to keep the list.. That's not our problem.

Old 05-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMExotics
Oh, yes! this IS the same person, he'll deny it. But it is the same person alright. If it was not for us becoming involved with this show, I think alot of the vendors would have been scammed. They do not even know the meaning of promotor, they got a total of like 4 vendors and there was close to 40 there at the show. They got a total of 2 sponsors, which also included 2 of the four vendors. and there were over 10 sponsors, including ZooMed, Hagen/Exo-Terra, CaribSea, Tetra-Fauna, Living Arts Publishing, Kreiger Publishing, Herp Arts, and others. They wanted to promote the show using slack business cards. And the list goes on and on. Plus I can show people where we had emailed them all the time with updates of vendors. If they are to stupid to keep the list.. That's not our problem.
Well the Jason on the other thread signed some of the posts Jason and Vic, which would support BABYMAMA#3 which is Vic and also Jason has several items in his profile campbellrptls that also tie him to this thread.
I would agree he is the same person.

Old 05-22-2005, 11:16 AM   #27
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYMAMA#3
ok i didnt want to say anything and to keep myself out of trouble i am putting it like this due to court i really cant say what i want to but i will tell you this i back everything joe lesh says about the north augusta show and come june 22 if he reminds me i will be more than happy to post everything about him also i have been told that he is telling everyone i wrote everything on fauna classifieds pretending to be him selling het for spiders well look at the date 7 04 some before then my son wasnt born till oct and he didnt walked out till i was night months preg that was oct 6th now why would i write something bad about him and pretend to be him on july if he stilled lived in my house rent free also im gonna say this and let everything go till the end of june when i am free to say what i wish when the statement was made about taking care of a kid well to clear up everything that is jason child NOT jason and lisas child and that is not the only one he has as you see my name is babymama # 3 and to cover my butt " in my OPINION" jason doesnt take care of any of his children including but not limited to his 8 year old son where some of the backers money went to pay past child support also " in my opinion" he doesnt take care of his 7 month old he has seen once his entire life and to reasure everyone the kid they are talking about no longer has to live in a venomous snake trailer she is now out safe and very happy
but june will tell it all
BABYMAMA#3
keep it real
Wait, let me check... Yup, I'm pretty sure that was THE biggest run-on sentence that I've ever seen. I'm quite impressed. I wish there were cards for moments like these...

Old 05-22-2005, 11:17 AM   #28
Dennis Hultman
User
campbellrptls

Birthday:
April 15, 1977
Full Name:
jason campbell
Signature
jason n vic
Instant Messaging
na sc shows

Old 05-22-2005, 11:32 AM   #29
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckchic2204
We would like to know what we can do to make the shows better but if we do not hear from you then we will not know the ideas. We are far from perfect and will be the first to admit that. As for if you hear anything and have questions please ask us before you make up your mind.

sincerely,
lisa campbell
Lisa I urgently await your reply. I came across a little more information.
I would not touch a show you two would promote with someone else’s snakes.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #30
audrypayne
Originally Posted by redneckchic2204
We would like to know what we can do to make the shows better but if we do not hear from you then we will not know the ideas.

I'll tell you what you can do to make the shows better. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!
Everyone knows what dishonest idiots you are. I don't want you taking pictures of my animals so you can use them for your own crooked purposes. As a matter of fact. if you want pictures of morphs, take a picture of yourself with your husband. You can call it a$$holes/100%het for BALD.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Audry Payne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!