For Sale CB Takydromus dorsalis juveniles 0.0.3 - $500 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
jaswa
CB Takydromus dorsalis juveniles 0.0.3 - $500 shipped

I have a CB group of Takydromus dorsalis, which are about 3 months old and growing very fast.

They will top out at nearly a foot long with tail, and are bright neon green. I've included a couple pics of one of my adult males, for size and coloration reference.

They are easy to care for, and do well in an indoor enclosure, similar to keeping anole lizards. Very active, bold, intelligent pet lizards. They will eat fruit, yogurt and insects, right out of your hand.

These lizards are native to the Southern island of Ishigaki, Japan. Climate there is similar to Hawaii and other Pacific Islands. Warm and sunny, but plenty of rain. They like to be sprayed 4-5 times a week. I've been keeping this species for about 3 years and they are very easy to breed in captivity. Our local pet store has successfully integrated this species with their large, decorative dart frog vivariums.

Very uncommon in the US. My original breeders were acquired from a reptile dealer in Europe and imported through the Hamm show.

Please ping me or call if you have any additional questions. Paypal is preferred payment method, and I ship UPS overnight.

Jason Wagner
615 424-6050
jrwagner@bellsouth.net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!