For Sale HYPO Citrus Italian Leatherback Male. Amazing guy! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
BreedersCircle
dont even know what it is
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #12
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
dont even know what it is
LOL heres my link to their ad:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=143708

Pretty much same requirements as the Beardies and they have the potential of laying a clutch every month. Takes 90-120 days incubation at 86deg.
Great dwarf monitor with tons of personality(like beardies) and I refer them as my velociraptors to other people.....female is "tame" while the male prefers to run both will take food from hands....dont grab like beardies....they "gently" take the food outa your fingers. Never been bitten by either or even looked like they where going to. They love to burrow and "play" alot....always on the move it seems. My Beardies flat out hate them though.....they r a very "nosey" species and get right up to the Beardies and nudge them continuously......
I dont house them together, but when cleaning cages, I will put the Beardies in theirs for a few minutes.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #13
BreedersCircle
They seem nice but im not too much of a monitor person
thanks though!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #14
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedersCircle View Post
Theres no guy out there like this guy, or atleast I have yet to se.e him
Heres mine...het for trans to boot....wish yours was a female......

Old 09-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #15
BreedersCircle
Hes nice, I do have some hypo leatherback females but not citrus
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread