First Super Snow.. and from Hypo Lines! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
groovygeckos
First Super Snow.. and from Hypo Lines!

Very happy about this one, it is my very first SS! I literally just found "her", and it sure is super, lol.

I bred my Super Hypo Mack to a Hiss line HT Mack cross. So far, the three that hatched before this one are all Super Hypos, so who knows if we will get that lucky and this will be a Hypo or Super Hypo?, Super Snow.

Do they normally start out with any spotting? This one has a few spots on it, and hatched pretty dark. One pic is with the flash, and the one without the flash shows it`s fairly dark color, and very tiny spots a little better.

Attached Images

Old 05-24-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
geckogrl6
Cool! Congrats. Very unique.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:52 PM   #3
420Geckos
Congrats! It's about time considering how long you've worked with them!

IMO it looks different from other Super Snows... Kind of blotchy... Which leads me to believe it will at least have an obscure pattern...

Old 05-24-2007, 07:15 PM   #4
groovygeckos
Thanks both of you!

Yep, over two years, and only my first SS. I had a chance last year w/ only one female, and it didn`t happen. I agree, but I`m sure it will change pretty quickly too. It is kind of weird because they came from Super Hypos, pretty much without any patterning genes, as far as I know. Except for the normal, and Super Snow patterns, I mean. :alien:

Old 05-28-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
groovygeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Do they normally start out with any spotting?
Anyone else? Almost looks a little "speckled", man I cant wait until she starts to change colors. I LOVE Super Snows!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:30 AM   #6
ReptilianGems
Keep us updated as it changes. Congrats!!

Old 06-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #7
groovygeckos
Thanks Jim. Well here was the first update. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=99943

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!