Good Guy David Poppy - Serpant Smiths - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
MicroZooKits
Thumbs up David Poppy - Serpant Smiths

David is a top grade business man.
He agreed to let us complete a payment plan and even turned down a "cash up front" offer after because we inquired first.

The shipment came right on time bright and early and the packaging was very professional and the heat packs were still warm.

The animals were in Excellent condition and perfect health.

Not even a scratch.

The snakes were amazingly "kitten" tame. Even the little baby (now the smallest snake in my house) who I thought would be a snapper, enjoys being in our company.

David was very polite, understanding, and I would definitely buy from him again!

Old 04-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
MicroZooKits
Holy crap I spelled serpent wrong?
Why isn't there an edit function on my last post?

Old 04-11-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
MicroZooKits
Moderator can you please fix my grammar error and delete these two unnecessary posts please

Old 04-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
hhmoore
We don't edit posts to the BOI - they remain as they are posted, except in certain situations where the entire content of a post is deleted due to rule violations. If the misspelling was bad enough that people won't recognize the name, you may post a new thread and I wil close this one.
I'd suggest that you review the rules for posting, first, though...and especially take note of the statement in red at the top of this (and every BOI) page.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
MicroZooKits
Sorry I was in a Hurry

-John Wieczerza
Micro Zoo Kits Exotics
142 Sulky Way
Wellington, FL 33414
FAX: 561.420.6760

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!