Bad Guy CHELSEA RICHARDSON please read this!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Wesballpython
CHELSEA RICHARDSON please read this!!!

Ok how do I start this?
Well her name is: Chelsea Richardson
Where she works: Poodles By George
Phone Number: (502) 821-3908

Well it all started out when I found an add on Hoobly. She had some Ball Pythons for sale and I liked the Albino Male ball python she had for sale. Well story short I wired her $300 for this adult male albino ball python and she never sent the snake and says she is too high (she is a pot head) to ever ship the snake. So if anyone lives near Louisville and or knows this girl and can help me out please let me know. I have tried all I can besides go to her place and get the snake. She lives way to far for me to drive there just for a $300. Please don't give me grief about me wireing her money. I know I messed up but maybe someone can help me fix it.

Thanks a lot for reading,

Wes

Old 05-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
MikeRusso
WOW... Just when you think you have heard it all... Too bad Chelsea was not too high to take your money.

Wes, you will need to post whatever proof of this transaction that you have.. proof of payment, emails or texts will do. Also, please alert Chelsea to this thread so she can state her case (assuming she can step away from the bong for a few min's)...

~ Mike Russo

Old 05-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
hhmoore
This isn't Chelsea's first thread here. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...sea+Richardson

Old 05-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #4
Wesballpython
Thanks for sending me the link about chelsea. David Should give me some info I might need.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
DavidBeard
This is pretty unfortunate.....I had hoped that Chelsea had seen the error of her ways a long time ago but it looks like I was wrong.

To be honest, I have not seen, heard from or talked to Chelsea in a few years.....I have no idea where she lives now or what she is up to. I don't have any contact info of any kind for her either, and I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #6
Wesballpython
Well all I know is she works at poodles by george. Anyway you could take a trip there and see what's going on with her? I'm pretty upset about all of this and what other stuff she has done.

Old 05-19-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
garweft
You could always get her work number and call her everyday at work..... Make it easier for her to pay you than ignore you.

Google "poodles by george" and you'll find it easy.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #8
DavidBeard
Honestly dude....theres no way that I'm going to track down somebody I haven't talked to in years asking about some debt she owes to a complete stranger. I work a full time job and have waaaaaay too much stuff to do than be a pseudo-bounty hunter, lol.

Not to say you're lying but you have not posted a single shred of evidence to back up your claims, so asking me to stick my neck out for you & go out of my way is a bit much IMO.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #9
HyderHouseHerps
did you say you wired money...as in western union?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:51 AM   #10
Wesballpython
No not western union. I actually sent the money to her bank account.

And David you don't have to do anything for me. I'm sorry I can't post any proof because we talked on the phone and text messaged the whole time. But I have a nice fella who might go and see Chelsea at her work for me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!