Daytona roll call - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-02-2004, 07:40 PM   #1
snakegetters
Daytona roll call

So who's coming to the Daytona show? I'll have a table there offering educational material on venomous snake rescue and rehabilitation. Come stop by and say hello.

Old 07-02-2004, 08:05 PM   #2
robin d.
not going this year... we want to BAD but unfortunately can't make it... last year we drove from here (austin ,tx area) to new orlrleans, picked up our favorite gerlivian, thomas e. and russ and thomas took turns driving all the way to daytona. unfortunately, we had wished to meet you last year but didnt get the chance.
between all the stuff thomas picked up the stuff we got and all four of us we were packed into our, rented, bright yellow ford escape, like a buncha sardines... but what an adventure seeing daytona for the first time and having the privilage to see thomas's collection

Old 07-02-2004, 09:23 PM   #3
KelliH
Robin I'm going to kidnap you and force you to come to Daytona with me. Please don't make me ride all the way to Florida by myself with Justyn!!! (Just kidding Justyn)

Old 07-02-2004, 10:23 PM   #4
Gregg M
I will be at the hot show only....... Cant be bothered with crap like leopard geckos and stuff.....LOL Just playing...... Hope to meet some of you there......

Old 07-02-2004, 11:31 PM   #5
robin d.
i want boa constrictors.. kelli has made me into a gecko dork

Old 07-03-2004, 06:45 AM   #6
Gregg M
Well if you are gonna be a dork than I guess a gecko dork is a good one to be...... I only keep two kinds of animals..... Hots and leopard geckos...... Thats a pretty big stretch between the two but its hard to get away from geckos......LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!