Wanted WANTED: ★ Striped Coastal-Phase (chocolate and yellow) Cali Kings! ★ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
Arrow WANTED: ★ Striped Coastal-Phase (chocolate and yellow) Cali Kings! ★

I am still on the search for striped coastal phase California kingsnakes, which are the chocolate brown and yellow variety. If you have the Carlsbad locale line, even better -- I used to have a pure Carlsbad coastal pair with perfect stripes, and unfortunately lost them when I lost my collection to paramyxovirus several years ago. It still kills me every day. I am trying to find more like them without much luck. This was the pair I had and is what I am looking for again:

I'm also interested in other locales like San Diego, Elfin Forest, Oceanside, etc. Coastals are not as common as desert phases (black/white and black/cream), and most kings with yellow markings are not pure. But I'm hoping to get lucky. I may be interested in banded coastals, depending on the individual animal. I also may be interested in a black one if it has extremely yellow striping. Must have clean sides, no side pattern. Here are some more examples of what I'm looking for:

CBB, CH, WC, doesn't matter. If you want to go herping and find some WC for me, I'm all for it. Looking for both genders, any ages.

Please e-mail me at jen@pinkladyexotics.com . When contacting me, please include clear pictures, full info on the animal(s), and what price you are asking -- please do not just say "make an offer", I'm not interested in haggling or bidding.

Hoping to get lucky and find my dream coastals again! Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2014, 01:10 PM   #2
Allen Kaz
Kerby Ross produced the 2 you had. He might have some normal stripes this year but his page isn't updated yet.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:13 AM   #3
Pink Lady Exotics
Yep, that's who I bought them from. He sold off the Carlsbad project after I bought them. :-(
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carlsbad, chocolate, coastal, san diego, striped