Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:11 AM   #111
Willow

Ok....this pisses me off even more

Chuck can't rest in peace when he wants to knock the crap outta you from the grave!!!

omg...

Old 05-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #112
dturner100
So the donation I made went straight to their pockets rather than to Maggie?

That is probably why they never replied when I asked them to confirm that they received the paypal payment. Go figure!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #113
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
The members of this forum will not rest on this issue. You have my word on that.
Who's gonna rest when it's over??? Im not, this is some crap i will never let them live down. It wont be any, oh you handled it the right way so it's okay. no pad on the back from me!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #114
joseydiann
This is just wrong in every way. I mean OMG I'm SHOCKED, this is sad and shameful. If I were them I would not be able to sleep at night! I hope you guys can take this to the law, I hope they have to pay that money back or give it to Maggie and get some time behind bars.

This must be the Christina that went around posting that she'd make site banner for reptiles, banner's worth $5.00... o.0

I remember asking how the auction thing worked, that we wanted to donate or auction off some of our Bearded Dragons and Leopard Geckos!
At the time we had over 65 baby dragons and was wanting to send the money to Maggie BUT Christina said NO that it HAD to be done through her, that I wasn't allowed that she was taking care of it and the money went to her ect.. I was confused and just let it go.. At the time I just thought they were a BIG part of this site and working with Rich or something.

Shame on you both.. How disturbing!!!

Amanda

Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #115
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Who's gonna rest when it's over??? Im not, this is some crap i will never let them live down. It wont be any, oh you handled it the right way so it's okay. no pad on the back from me!

Worry about the rest after Maggie gets the funds due her.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #116
brd7666
Who's money is she spending on T+ albino boas?

Old 05-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #117
StrictlyExotics
I definitely wasnt donating to the "Christina beat me out of some deals fund" I was donating to the Rick and Maggie fund. This really burns me up.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #118
joseydiann
Who came up with the idea to let them do this auction thing? Or who put them in charge of the money ect..?

That's alot of money, sorry you guys tried to help Maggie and the family out and it went right into their pockets..

Full of greed the devil is at work!

Bad part is every last bit of it must be true as neither of them is here posting..

Old 05-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #119
bad-one
Wow...

I had seen these auctions and would have gladly tried to get several animals for sale if I had had the funds.... I'm not very active here but even I was greatly saddened by Chuck's passing and at the time I thought the auctions were a wonderful idea.

I hope that the money does eventually make it's way to where it should have gone (hopefully, but not likely, without further steps being taken).. And to think the Wise's are buying animals with those funds

If Jeff and Christina thought they could fool fauna, they are very mistaken

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this Maggie!

Old 05-24-2010, 12:21 AM   #120
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Who came up with the idea to let them do this auction thing? Or who put them in charge of the money ect..?

That's alot of money, sorry you guys tried to help Maggie and the family out and it went right into their pockets..

Full of greed the devil is at work!

Bad part is every last bit of it must be true as neither of them is here posting..
They don't have time to post here. They are too busy buying snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles