Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #561
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
My god people...

Jeff is no drug addict... They just think that it's the best excuse to garner some sympathy. They don't want to come out and say "we saw all that money and got greedy" so they probably sat around after the proverbial poop hit the fan, and came up with "drug addict." Then, it's an excuse for the evil they did, and then maybe it'll get some feeling sorry for at least poor, poor Christina, if not for both of them.

I really wish everyone could see just how hard I'm rolling my eyes right now.
I wouldn't doubt it. They stole from the memories of the dead, how much lower is there really?

Quote:
Sell some of the drugs, and buy my damn step-daughter the headstone she still deserves... I'm about ready to throw my computer through the window I'm so mad.
You have a pm from earlier, need for me to resend it?

Old 05-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #562
zzzdanz
Blame shifting is standard operating procedure for the scammers Steve.I don't buy the drug addict crap myself.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #563
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechnut450 View Post

Getting yourself to a doctor that will do more than push pills will help too. I actually looking at knee repalcement but I am too young at 33. Selling the reptiles would of been the more mannly thing to have done since any reptile collection can be rebuilt.
Don't want to get off topic here, but I'm 32 and had my first one last year. PUSH. They can't deny you based on age. Although I will say, wait untill it's absolutely intolerable, because it's never the same as the original before the damage.

Best of luck, and I agree with TattooLost, I don't believe drug addiction should be used as an excuse for this sort of thing.
We all have vices, but we don't go out and steal like this. It's just abhorrent.

My absolute best for Maggie and her children. I am so very sorry for your loss, I can't even fathom going through this and then on top of everything else, encountering THIS.
I really hope for a solution that, at the VERY least, pays Maggie and her family the money donated, and therefore DUE her.

There's title loans for cars if the Wises own one...I'd take anything and everything and have a big yard sale if that's what it takes.
They are adults and they still have each other, they got themselves into this situation, they can get themselves out. Stealing and lying doesn't do anything but compound the problems you already have, and hiding behind drugs doesn't help them go away either.

Grow up.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #564
ShiffyAME
I'm sorry but if you spent all that money on pain pills in that short amount of time your gonna have to steal a lot more to buy a new liver. I'm just not feeling that excuse and it sounds more to me like a sorry attempt at an excuse. Thing is though. There really is NO excuse for what you did. This is really an all time low and i hope you really follow through with giving DanD the animals and it actually covers the money!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #565
shinezilla
I wasn't going to say my piece till later on after I've followed everything word for word. But this I will say now since I feel it is necessary to.

Christina, I take back everything I just said to you via IM. I realized that you were just using me to try to make an airtight alibi, which does not fly by well with me. I'm taking our little conversation over the phone yesterday to heart mainly because even after the other crap you pulled recently, I still spoke to you giving you the benefit of a doubt.

Granted, you took the liberty to inform me that you lied to me when we spoke today, prior to me reading this BOI as I have not been home, and I guess I can appreciate that... But it's still disappointing with the level of deception you guys can and have dished out and not just with me.

I wish you and your family the best of luck and I hope things get situated soon.

Yours truly, "Shin"

<---- Full name is to the left

Old 05-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #566
Herpster
Wow....it took me a long time to read through all of this.

First I want to tell ALL of you (minus the Wise family of course) that I have never experienced anything like you guys in my life. When he used to tell me about all of you, it never really clicked how much of a TRUE family you really are. You people are amazing and wonderful and full of caring, respect and honesty. Thank you to all of you for EVERYTHING you said - some made me cry of course, but some made me laugh and thank you for that.

Thank you all for the donations today. That was incredibly wonderful of you. I am going to borrow the rest of the money from my in laws, which I will pay back if, but hopefully when I receive money from the scammers.

DON'T MEAN TO GO OFF TOPIC OF THIS POST BUT, CHRISTINA DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN - DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN...............DO YOU UNDERSTAND???? IS IT CLEAR???? DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN - DO YOU KNOW IF YOU CALL SOMEONE'S HOUSE MORE THAN 3 TIMES THEY CAN TRACE THE CALLS AND YOU CAN GET ARRESTED FOR HARASSMENT AND STALKING???? ONE LAST TIME...............DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN.

Sorry, anyway, the things that have been said here are about all I could say. The good thing is that nothing or no horrible pathetic people like them will ever take away my memories of Charles being on here. I was telling a few people on the phone tonight that I used to scream at him to get off of fauna and he would say "babe, give me 2 more minutes, I'm gonna make this guy crack, I know it..." I will not allow anyone to cast a shadow over my wonderful memories of this place that I shared with him and the wonderful people that I have met and become friends with - not the WISE kind of friends either!

The only way I get through this is you guys - I know I already said it, but WOW, you guys amaze me.

As for sending any videos to the girls, they are okay, seriously. She told Annie she was going to send her the princess and frog of whatever new disney movie it was. It doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that my children will never speak to her again. I kind of explained to them what happened, because they NOW know not to pick up the phone when the caller id says "FLINT MI", but anyway, Annie looked at me and said mommy that is so mean and I thought, she is so right, it is just a mean thing to do. They are bad people. The world is full of them, but thankfully, this board only has a few!!!

Thanks again. Angelina has been behind me for about an hour or so now reading, so she'll want to post - no worries on posting back, seriously, she just likes to type!

Thanks again to all of you, Maggie

Old 05-24-2010, 10:29 PM   #567
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden
Why don't you both do us all a favor and turn yourselves into your local Police and explain to them what you've done. Doing so voluntarily would show some integrity rather than waiting for warrants to be issued.
Quote:
Resolve this tonight or tomorrow by turning yourself into the police, some jail time would give you time to withdraw from your habits.
Quote:
So are you going to show us some integrity by confessing to the Police tomorrow?

True integrity can only come from confessing to the police voluntarily.

Turn yourself in and admit what you did. This isn't some little issue that the general public and local law enforcement don't care about. This is big news. You put together a charitable drive that you STOLE thousands of dollars from. That's grand larceny, you don't get a slap on the wrist for that.

Your going to jail and your kids are going to be raised by the state. Have fun thinking about that while trying to sleep tonight.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:30 PM   #568
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Blame shifting is standard operating procedure for the scammers Steve.I don't buy the drug addict crap myself.
It's also SOP for addicts. FYI.

Not that I condone or sympathize with them.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #569
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
I have to admit that what I did was wrong. I used someone elses money to buy presciption medication. I have looked into classes and have found some around my area and I will attend my first NA class tomorrow.I found tons of local classes in my area because I know that I have to clean up. If this does not work I am looking into either outpatient or inpatient to clean myself up. I would really like to apoligize to maggie for this as well as the other fauna members. What I did was wrong and for this I am sorry and I will be getting the help I need to overcome my problem.
So... Just prescription meds??? That pic of you with the snake around your neck, your eyes looked pretty red, Cheech. Sure thats the only issue you have??? AND I dont think i am going to except this shitty from you either jeff. You have a drug problem but you and your wife or what ever the she is searching classifieds to buy stuff. Thats a drug problem? Buy a boa get some perks. Buy a 5 lot of geckos and get a 8 ball. hum cool deal You Stole money from a woman, a family who just lost there husband / Dad. Your a piece of shit. I dont care what help you get, You have no friends over here!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #570
SierraMarie
I am not even sure where to begin right now. I will first and foremost address Jeff and Christina.... the excuses that are being said now and what you guys are doing to get yourself help is not what this community is after. I want to know and have asked two other times how much cash you are able to send to Maggie immediately. I want to know what you are doing to correct this situation with Maggie and Rick. I don't want to know how you guys are going to help yourselves ... you have done enough of that already.

Secondly, to Dustin's question on why people didn't speak up when they had a gut feeling something was wrong. I can only speak for myself and my husband. We went to two different moderators as soon as we had our concerns. Dean voiced our concerns and let them handle the situation. We had no proof and without proof we had no claims. Be very careful of accusing someone of something without proof. When Jeff posted the moneys received we felt like we were wrong in our gut feeling, who in their right mind would post a list of thousands of dollars if they only sent a fraction out to where it was supposed to go to?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles