For Sale Adult Corn Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
cpapan
Adult Corn Snakes

I have five adult corn snakes for sale.
these will be sold as a group only . I will not sell a few as it is no more difficult to care for 5 than it is for two.

The markings on these are very nice semetrical motley markings or banded amelanisitics
This is a great opportunity for someone to get breedable adults that are proven, and have only been bred two times- not retired breeders - they will breed next year. II have been seeing lots of baby corns for sale on another web site but never see any adult females . Now is your chance to purchased adult females. I have recently put them down for brumation for the next several months until about April or whenever Springtime hits .
All are very tame. They all eat live food.

I have One male hypo motley that is het for stripe and albinism thick bodied and about four and a half feet + perfectly spaced dots

I have four females that are amelanistic two are motley marked and two are banded . All markings are very simetrical. These are not the crazy mixed up marked corn babies I see for sale on Kingsnake that hardly resemble motley at all. Two have been bred , two are virgins that I did not breed -even though they were more than big enough. They are all over three and a half feet long with the largest female over four feet- she threw 22 eggs this year. the smaller one laid laid 14 . I do not have the time to devote to these like I used to and would prefer an avid herpetologist to take them over.

Between these four females they should produce between 55-75 eggs without double clutching. Even at a wholesale price of 15-20 each you could get 2 times your investment back and still have the adults to breed for several years down the line.

I am in the Little Rock, AR area and am not set up as a shipper , but we could figure something out as I know several people who ship who could probably help with this if needed.
I am asking $400 plus shipping in the form of a postal money order for this group of snakes - serious inquiries only . You will not be sorry .

Call me at 501 425 8240 in the evenings or leave a message.
will send pics via phone on request ( some may be in the pre shed blue )
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread