Giant tegu!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #11
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
Proof Bobby? Proof? What exactly would you want ME to provide proof of? I asked questions and pointed out unknowns, they are inherently the opposite of proof. You are the one who has made statements that you are unable or unwilling to even evidence, much less prove conclusively. As to knowing nothing about it... Well, I do not keep tegus personally, haven't in years and never produced any. I do understand reptile biology though, apparantly a damn sight better than you do given your inability to comprehend even the basic concepts which have been presented to you as questions. I'm not "trolling because I don't like you" I don't know you and have no opinion about you as an individual- I've got very strong opinions about truthful representation of animals though and opened this thread because another had piqued my awareness of your faults in that department.
You have nothing but "YOUR" opinion, and you are welcome to have one. But that does not mean I am going to agree with you, or even think you are close to being worthy of my time. I have an opinion too, and it is very clear in my post above. Now if you were someone that knew anything at all about tegus, that might be a different matter. But as it stands now you know nothing at all except your so called opinion without one ounce of proof to back your claims. Is that trolling? Well thats not hard to figure out.

I have four adults and six yearlings, so tell me how I have four Giant adults if it is not genetic? You claim to be so educated, explain that one, are all four flukes? are the Giant eggs flukes too? Your opinion is very silly at best.