Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:17 AM   #101
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
So Naim, you say youre not from Michigan but you still bank there despitehaving moved to Maryland several years ago. Really? Really?
Dude what is wrong with you? I am from Michigan I live in Michigan. I’ve never lived in MD. Ever.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #102
nickolasanastasiou
The most impressive part of this to me is how John Farr can be so utterly incorrect about so much all at once. Quite a feat!

Old 12-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #103
dogshead3
Deflecting

Come on now. Again, whats their complaint. Try to concentrate now. That I filed a complaint with the fbi because they were harrassing me and then I notified them that I had then they came here to complain that I falsley accused them of harrassment. It doesnt get anymore obvious than this. What are we up to now? Eleven pages of smear without ever addressing the basis of their complaint which is I filed a complaint with the fbi because of their harrassment. How long have you been friends with them lucille? You are known by the company that you keep. John Farr

Old 12-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #104
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFirefly View Post
Send me a PM, will send you my email address and I'll post them for you as long as the mods are fine with that.
Quote:
Lucille I will be glad to provide the emal if you would be so kind to provide your email to me as you did with Naim. No? Cant do that?
I just had an epiphany. I'm wondering if John has problems with reading comprehension. He cannot seem to discern the difference between Maryland and Michigan. He seems to have confused me with Lauren, above, our first names both begin with 'L'.

If he genuinely has an impairment I apologize for the nutcase remark; if he cannot read well or understand what he is reading, he should not be mocked.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #105
NKhan
I filed a complaint so the community could know the type of man you are and my experience with you. You started accusing me of know people and harassing you with a group of people that I don’t know. You filed a complaint based on assumptions. And for the 100th time I don’t know these people. All I wanted to do was buy your snake.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 AM   #106
dogshead3
Nick, youre the moderator? Really? Youre not moderating, you’re knowingly enabling these trolls. Not only that youre smearing me based on what exactly Nick Nick Think! Theyre complaining that I filed a complaint with the fbi for harrassment and then they come here to continue. And harrass mewith more emails which they were dumb enough to post. Check the dates Nick.Are really a moderator? Yes or no Nick? So elaborate for me Nick, what did I get wrong? Come on . Are saying that I cant file a complaint with the fbi when somone is harassing me but its just fine for these same people to come on here and continue the harrassment? Explain your logic in this regard Nick. Please explain Nick. Id love to hear it.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #107
Black Adder
Quote:
Black adder Boi can only be used in reponse to a complaint about someone who is using fauna. Period youre lying and you know it. If it were true fauna would open themselves up to lawsuits as they have here. So black adder address the complaint that they have with me. They dont like that I filed a complaint with the fbi for harrassing me which continues which started in response to a kingsnake ad. FRAUD! And continues on my personal email and here. You are obviously their troll friend. Im just making a list. Keep it coming
Hilarious
Would you like me to send you a JCB so you can dig that hole a bit deeper as all that spade work must be very tiring.....

Old 12-08-2018, 09:50 AM   #108
WebSlave
Quote:
Just curious Allison. Why havent you asked me for emails? Why arent you asking them what their complaint is? Why dont you ask them why isnt it fraudulent behavior to complain on fauna boi about someone that they contacted about buying a snake from by way of a kinsnake ad? Again, just curious
Probably the reason no one asked is because it is not fraudulent. Your claim appears to be that BOI threads are limited only to transactions taking place on this site. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that has never been the case here, and quite likely never will be.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #109
Black Adder
Rich

He has been told that many times in this thread and just does not seem to grasp the simple dynamics of the concept.

A lost cause it appears.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #110
dogshead3
Black adder. It must be tiring? You guys have been at this for eleven pages now. This is a campaign! Ok black adder its your turn. Address the their basis for their complaint here. They are complaining because I filed a complaint for internet harrassment with the fbi. Thats it! And now the harrassment continues here and on my email. So what misdirection do you propose to dodge the issue with. You sound like a politician to me. You missed your calling. Just answer the question. I cant file a complaint with the fbi when being harrassed on the internet? Thats the basis of their complaint. Period. Everything else is b.s.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!